Melting Snowman
2 (4.2%)
Santa
4 (8.3%)
Heart Mask
1 (2.1%)
Uncle Sammie
2 (4.2%)
They're all too good to choose just one!
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Holiday Themed Faces  (Read 4809 times)

If you don't have anything nice to say don't post! I'm tired of hearing that theese suck, I know they do! So shut up.

I've got some pictures now but due to the add-on uploader limits I can on;y put up three of them
Hey everyone. You ready for the holidays? Of course not! you don't have Doggie lover's holiday themed faces! With 10 faces this is one face pack you can't go without! All of the faces are handmade from scratch, and look awesome with any outfit! Download now!

This Pack includes the following faces:

Halloween theme:
-Pumpkin
-Vampire
-Too Much Candy
-Frank N. Stein

Christmas theme:
-Snow Monster
-Snowman
-Melting Snowman
-Santa

Valentines theme:
-Heart Mask

Fourth of July theme:
-Uncle Sammie

Download Here
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ywjntnmyljj
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:19:49 AM by doggielover »

You should really post some pictures of them In-Game, or else you'll get a bunch of ranting idiots screaming, "NO PIX NO CLIX!" Also, you should practice more before deciding to release. I actually decided to download and look at them, and you need some more practice. Seriously, my first ones were just Photoshop Shapes with Effects on them. Also, you made the poll to win no matter what.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 06:13:40 PM by CHEESE »

Don't even post if you don't have pictures if it's for a decal, that doesn't make sense.
But knowing you, they probably suck anyways

look mommy its a snowman, mommy where did you go? <snowman: BURP>

IMO: These aren't blocko themed.

I think some of these noobs should learn..... dont post decals if there are no pictures of every single one of them... or close.

hey i was right, they do kinda suck :D

First off they all suck and secode Why isn't there a botton to say they all suck ass huh

tips make the jack-o-lanter fase smaller and the melting snow man (i asume) add some paths that the show that it slid like to thin strait lines the rock's length apart

i encorage you to do more

Thanks for bumping this uglystufffest

I'll stick with the holiday faces I already have thank you