Poll

Should This Be Stickied?

Yes.
No.
Add More.

Author Topic: >>>How To Post A Decent Post  (Read 2934 times)

I'd only trust Regulith

Should take advice from me, i been here sometime now, i know how mostly everything goes

regulith is depressed get the crazy pills

Should take advice from me, i been here sometime now, i know how mostly everything goes

no

When you guys list off a bunch of made up, unofficial social rules to every new forum user, i consider that being a douche bag.
hes 2 posts in and meeting the community, and all they get is you starfishs trying to convert him when you don't even know if hes got any problems socializing on the internet yet.

that's a form of elitism you richards. no need to push your high post count weight around the forum. your not special.

I disagree with the advice box, if your smart you don't need advice.

When you guys list off a bunch of made up, unofficial social rules to every new forum user, i consider that being a douche bag.
hes 2 posts in and meeting the community, and all they get is you starfishs trying to convert him when you don't even know if hes got any problems socializing on the internet yet.

that's a form of elitism you richards. no need to push your high post count weight around the forum. your not special.

That was most likely the best post i have ever seen.

-snip-
QFT

And some people also come from sites with different communities, so they need to take time to adjust.

Trust me when it comes to emailing a nice letter to Badspot to get unbanned and for anything (except scripting) having to do woth the BL forums.