Author Topic: When will v13 be ready! =D  (Read 2798 times)

technic in blockland? that actually sounds kind of cool

hellllllzzzzz yeaah holms!
i would uninstall every other game on my computer, that would be the happy end of my gaming hobbies there

To be honest, I think brick physics is going to be the only big new thing we're going to see for quite awhile.
me don't like physics =D
it's fun sometimes, but kinda useless to me

me don't like physics =D
it's fun sometimes, but kinda useless to me

It was fun for the first few hours, but then I ran out of things to do with it. You can only play Kool Aid man so many times. Now I usually have it turned off to cut down on lag. Bummer for something that probably took a lot of time to do. :(

If the bricks are fake-killed for a long time via events, it's actually a lot less laggy than blowing them up.

I would like to see v14 come completely unannounced. Just like sponteneously so no suspects it. Would be fun.

I would like to see v14 come completely unannounced. Just like sponteneously so no suspects it. Would be fun.

Except we're constantly expecting the next version, so that's almost impossible.

unless he skips v13 all together.

What if he just gives up and says, "Meh, I'll go update AoT. This game is boring to update."

It will be out tomorrow. [/Ephialtes]

It will be out tomorrow. [/Ephialtes]
People said that for V12. People said that for V11. People said that for V10. People said that for V9. And it didn't happen.

Sarcasm, and also, Ephi says it a lot.

Why so soon?
Why so serious? [/joke]
When people stop making these damn topics, Badspot will actually release it. It happened for V11. Then there was a swarm of people making topics about it. Seriously, shut up about it and let Badspot do his work.

Why so serious? [/joke]
When people stop making these damn topics, Badspot will actually release it. It happened for V11. Then there was a swarm of people making topics about it. Seriously, shut up about it and let Badspot do his work.
the cheese has spoken  :cookieMonster: