Author Topic: LSE films  (Read 2938 times)

Who we are:

LSE ( Leaf and sord entertainment) is a movie making clan (you will probably be saying to your self "another stupid movie clan?" but this has a wide range of jobs for you to apply  (see job list)

Why thats our clan name:

this clan was started by Leafsoo7 (me) and sord213 after making a small film on the slopes, sord's idea of the name was leafansord but i changed it to LSE.

How to join:

to join you must be able to build up to 1000 bricks give or take a 100 for scenes in the movie that is currently being made. another way is to be a good eventer for special effects.

job list:

actor: some one who acts for a movie and/or play (but you already knew that).

voice actor: an actor who records there voice to add dialog into the movie.  

mod maker: the person who will make add ons for the movie.

set tester: a person who tests the set or an item (WARNING! we are not responsible for any injuries/deaths that may occur during testing.

Map host: this is until i get my ports forwarded, it must have no or at least little lag.

eventer: a person with a very or at least good knowledge of events.

Member list:

sord213

Leafsoo7

Redoctober2009

kudo: temp

jakedudewow: temp

makanix

Blacklist:

No one yet

Current Projects

The Lost Five

The Lost Five is about 5 people traveling through the Nevada Desert when the train breaks down, one person is a detective who discovers the train was sabotaged by someone on this train. Who will he trust?, will he find the person before he strikes again?
http://pixpipeline.com/d/06fd0ab73dd8.png

please post what jobs you would like or if there should be more that i should add
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:10:12 PM by Leafsoo7 »

Can we see the video that you made on the slopes?

Can we see the video that you made on the slopes?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Not me, I didn't even read the post before I went "Blarg."

Not me, I didn't even read the post before I went "Blarg."

I already have a negative opinion about it just from the layout, unfortunately. I'm hoping the video will turn around my opinion but it probably won't.

lets see the video is kinda low-quality but we did it for fun, when we do some real filming we'll try work harder but you asked for a link and here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xht-Lf5R48U but if you do join we also have the position of backup camera man.

lets see the video is kinda low-quality but we did it for fun, when we do some real filming we'll try work harder but you asked for a link and here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xht-Lf5R48U but if you do join we also have the position of backup camera man.
What the hell did I watch? I saw lag and you typing with stuff music.

i said it was low quality and i did say it was just for fun, besides i didn't make the movie how was i supposed to know what he was doing or how good his internet connection was?

Yeah, I saw that coming.

EDIT: Kudos for the fun video. I can see that. But if you're forming a clan for multimedia, I suggest something a bit more professional.

i said it was low quality and i did say it was just for fun, besides i didn't make the movie how was i supposed to know what he was doing or how good his internet connection was?
Stop lying. I saw you typing.
Hold on..
Nevermind. Still though, it was pretty bad. A movie clan should have better standards.

can you guys do better recording then prove that you can, if you can ill put you as main camera man

can you guys do better recording then prove that you can, if you can ill put you as main camera man

No, because we have nothing to prove besides the fact the video sucks regardless of our own ability, and even then nobody wants to be in the clan.

No, because we have nothing to prove besides the fact the video sucks regardless of our own ability, and even then nobody wants to be in the clan.
I could make a better "movie" and I never even tried.
No one wants to be your main cameraman.

ok the video sucks for many reasons i will admit, and at least SOMEONE told me that they won't join instead of just giving saying how bad this is. all you need to say is "bad don't wanna join"

any suggestions on how i can improve the clan info?