Author Topic: < fallen angels >  (Read 8058 times)

They fell sideways though

I wonder why these "Angels" have "fallen.."

Satan's clan OH EM GEE!

fallen angles is satans angles but i think there will be no more clan

_____________________________ _____________________________ _______________________
enyone who makes a clan its just ponitless like anti-cop said only 20 players play pritty much

satan actually WAS an angel if you read into it I think, idk never read teh Bible or anything like that myself.

I can never find the part of the bible that says that.

I thought Lucifer was an rogue angel who was cast out, that's why he's powwerful and hates god.

I knew someone would bring up the name Lucifer.  Lucifer has nothing to do with the Christian Devil at all.  It is an Latin word for Light Bringer and the bible was originally written in Hebrew therefore it could not be Satan.  Lucifer was actually a Pagan God, not Satan.  When the Italians were translating the Bible the acidentally translated Satan to Lucifer and they liked how it sounded so they stuck with it.

I never said it was the right name.

I was just saying Lucifer wasn't a rouge angel who was cast out of Heaven.

I was just saying the the devil is and that Lucifer has come to be one of his names.

dani california

Wait if they chnged Satan to lucifer than why is it Lucifer satan?

Lucifer isn't Satan, it's just a common misconception.

prove it
satans job is to mis lead people
so it is very well possible that he made others worship him as a god

Satan was construed as Lucifer, but nowadays you might as well not complain seeing as how it has caught on, it's not like you complain about all the other words whose meaning has changed.

I'm reading the case right here, Satan vs California State Supreme Court, and he legally changed his name to Lucifer, on the basis that Edison and Swan sold their souls for the plans of the light bulb.