Author Topic: < fallen angels >  (Read 7906 times)

what you need to join this clan
1.gold hook
2.have to been playin for more that 2 weeks
3.skilled at killing
4.no were all the places on the map

you can be a cop but you can not arrest enyone in the clan unless i say so
if you say tribal or mean thing about other people in the clan you will only get one warning
post on this topic your 1.name aot 2.how long you have been playin 3.what hook you have
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:01:55 PM by space people »

1.Liquid Snake

2.800 hrs logged in

3.Gold

(I'm already part of -MoA-) ^_^

1. Phantasy Star

2. 43634747 Quadjillion hours (Been playing since v3)

3. Gold

I don't want to join either :)

1.Liquid Snake

2.800 hrs logged in

3.Gold

(I'm already part of -MoA-) ^_^

No!!!!!!!!!!

you you need to join this clan - no, no i dont need to join this clan
1.gold hook - interesting expectation from people
2.have to been playin for more that 2 weeks if you have only been playing for two weeks you could still be a good player, if have been playing for months you could still be nooby, i suggest base it on their experiance, not time
3.skilled at killing - im skilled at killing yet none of my kills are justified because "you are not allowed ot use spells to kill people" according to some. how would you justify being good at killing people in such cases
4.no were all the places on the map - its "know" and it is quite possible to perhaps, in such cases as me, to have a printed out map (not that i need it but it is still a nice decoration for my wall)

you can be a cop but you can not arrest enyone - its "anyone" in the clan unless i say so - this makes it unfair if you become a cop and only let yourself jail your own members, and what happens if you are not online?
if you say tribal or mean thing about other people in the clan you will only get one warning - the tribal bit i get so thats +1 point for you but why is the being mean only restricted to non-clan members. if this ends up encouraging meanness to non clan memebers then eventually less people will join, but if people continue to join then you will end up booting alot of people from the clan because of them being mean to clan memebrs
post on this topic your 1.name aot 2.how long you have been playin 3.what hook you have - why is the hook thing so important

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 08:23:26 PM by Liquid Snake »

Lol @ clans in a 20-person game.

Anti-Cop, 400 hours total AoT, gold hook in like 9 minutes from starting a char, memorized whole map.

oops... thought the first part would tip you off that I don't do clans at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:02:47 PM by Anti-Cop »

ya lol ok all of you guys i will except

and when i say 2weeks i mean at least 2-3 hours :)

_____________________________ _____________________________ _______________________
im suprised /anti-cop/ that you whant to be in my clan
_____________________________ _____________________________ _______________________

these are the people in the clan
1.space people- /me
2.-vVv-  /me
3.mordecai
4.man bear pig   /hes kinda unoying but what ever
5.liquid snake
6.anti-cop

thank you all for whanting to join < fallen angels >

o ya...  ,!,(-_-),!, phantasy star heres a cookie :cookie:

whoops  i fixed the first post i made :)

I don't want to be in your clan. xDDD

I wonder why these "Angels" have "fallen.."