Author Topic: FLOODERS!  (Read 2400 times)

starting tomorrow I am getting the demo so join my clan here!

Wow.

Take a look at ANY other clan's post and tell me, what's missing?

Let's play...

What's! Missing!

Alright folks, here's our contender:
starting tomorrow I am getting the demo so join my clan here!

Oh dear, what a mess! And upon further inspection, it looks like we have an improper use of color tags!
Code: [Select]
[color=teal][/color] starting tomorrow I am getting the demo so join my clan here!THAT'S gonna be a penalty! Hahaaa!

Now, let's compare it to a good clan, shall we? Let's take a look at...
The Craftsmen!

Now, if we take a look, we see that this clan, like many good clans, has a nice title logo, sections with headers, and TONS of info! Looks like you missed out, Nightbrick!

Well, that's all the time we have for today. Come back next time when we dissect yet another sloppy clan! Don't miss it! Ahahaaa!

Let's play...

What's! Missing!

Alright folks, here's our contender:
Oh dear, what a mess! And upon further inspection, it looks like we have an improper use of color tags!
Code: [Select]
[color=teal][/color] starting tomorrow I am getting the demo so join my clan here!THAT'S gonna be a penalty! Hahaaa!

Now, let's compare it to a good clan, shall we? Let's take a look at...
The Craftsmen!

Now, if we take a look, we see that this clan, like many good clans, has a nice title logo, sections with headers, and TONS of info! Looks like you missed out, Nightbrick!

Well, that's all the time we have for today. Come back next time when we dissect yet another sloppy clan! Don't miss it! Ahahaaa!

I lol'd

What are you talking about noobs!

It's funny how this comes after a clan that says 'i have demo'. Now we have 'i'm getting demo soon'. What next?

'I will never have this game because roblox is better'?