Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 113784 times)

Robo Noob has got to be the biggest prick on Blockland. I'd prefer Jimmg over him no matter how much of a loving troll Jimmg is.

Also,
They go through this cycle every other week, more or less.

He's now convinced I'm mangobean! :cookieMonster:
Mango bean?

That sounds strangely yummy.

Mango bean?

That sounds strangely yummy.
Ah, you weren't here back then.  Cool guy, cool guy.  I have to remember to find him again.

k00l st0ry, br0.
In all seriousness, they fiight like this all the time.
If you notice there's "Miika." Her name is Mieke; she talks to Slick, Robo, I, and a whole bunch of people all the time. If you ask me, Slick's got it hot for her and he's trying to "NOT GET ROBO TO STEAL HIS GURL FFFF"
/opinion

I'm going to say this forget Mangobean

He had an ego the size of the planet, he made a huge build dedicated to himself with him strewn all over it, and also made a cannon that shoots his avatar. Not to mention he had some other add-on to make people look like him. He was just a douche caught up in his huge ego.

jimmg, quit being a dramawhore

you've just become a gigantic friend

jimmg, quit being a dramawhore

you've just become a gigantic friend
I agree with this.

I just really thought for a second; this doesn't effect anybody on the face of the earth other than Robo and Slick.

Why do we care?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:59:21 PM by Badspot »

This is just the epitome of Blockland drama. Truly cracking stuff.

I just really thought for a second; this doesn't effect anybody on the face of the earth other than Robo and Slick.

Why do we care?
OH forget NOT AGAIN D:
Damnit. Stupid me :C

Drama section is a like a game of mine sweeper, you don't know what you will get after you make a post.

OH forget NOT AGAIN D:
Damnit. Stupid me :C
/Sudden idea which will probably do nothing to prevent the ban. again.

Although I am asking a question the OP, I am not saying I do not care, I am asking why I should care, not saying that I do not. Thus making the rule inaffective.. Correct?