Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 113692 times)

what exactly ARE we doing? Having a friend who's a girl who just happens to be sensitive and 'loves' us? Oh yeah it's going to loving hurt bad when reality hits us like a feather.
except for when slick goes to jail for cp  :cookieMonster:

except for when slick goes to jail for cp  :cookieMonster:
Did you just quote your self?
And comment on your self? D:

Did you just quote your self?
And comment on your self? D:
You can't edit in Drama, remeber?

Now heres the starfish-ness of slick.

As you see above slick is using his Overated stuff-moded Eval, where he uses a quite strange function called Getkey ID which might be a little scary...

As for this pictures Frontrox asks slick why slick wanted to hack our site.

Now of course the tribal in people.

And moar.

Now another character here known as HP, is one of thee smarter ones of Slicks pet, he follows slick and agrees like CC does but I feel hes not as much as a dumbass.

I think Jimmg went to jail D:

Oh yes coming from there pet, CC. Slick goes on and on about how you are so "lovey" and "Godlike" when all you do is follow them around and agree with whatever they say. Honestly you have no room to talk at all you are no better then them.
I barley do that anymore and Slick is a douche recently, I just called slick a dumbass and you say that. You are stupid.

-snip-
You just made yourself look like a handicap, I cant do anything with keyIDs to hack you.

Also; I was joking. I can't and have no intention to hack you.

You just made yourself look like a handicap, I cant do anything with keyIDs to hack you.
also he has chat censor on hehe

If thats so (I doubt it). I have prove of your racism and you saying you were going to hack our site. Thats all I needed to show how much of a prick you are. Aside from you selling CP.

If thats so (I doubt it). I have prove of your racism and you saying you were going to hack our site. Thats all I needed to show how much of a prick you are. Aside from you selling CP.
do tell your BLID

Banhammer :D
more like i tell him the first section of his identification key

Lame, I like my idea more.

auth key*