Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 113678 times)

do tell your BLID
why should he? seems like a direct ban there. but, noone can do anything with slicks code, unless badspot threw in a loophole, which noone should even bother to search for.

why should he? seems like a direct ban there. but, noone can do anything with slicks code, unless badspot threw in a loophole, which noone should even bother to search for.
'slicks code'?

If thats so (I doubt it). I have prove of your racism and you saying you were going to hack our site. Thats all I needed to show how much of a prick you are. Aside from you selling CP.
If thats so (I doubt it).

your keyid is a 5 letter code which kalph and slick are trying to find out what makes it what it is, and you can in no way use it to jack somebody's blid

also i think its funny because slick learned the word gook from me :D

noedit

He means the number not the key

key =/= blid dumbass

your keyid is a 5 letter code which kalph and slick are trying to find out what makes it what it is, and you can in no way use it to jack somebody's blid

Then what the hell is the use for it and why did slick want it so bad from Frontrox?

a. Then what the hell is the use for it
b. and why did slick want it so bad from Frontrox?
a. we don't know, we're trying to figure that out
b. to see his BL_ID in comparison to his KeyID

It's basic counting; I'm surprised that with two people they haven't gotten it yet. (Then again...)

It all started with a thread about the weekly cycle of Robo Noob and Slicksilver banning each other and crying. Then miika chick got invovled and kept changing here avatar to random stuff. Then Robo and slick kept talking about about nudes of miika and soon everyone wanted nudes and miika got a break down, then otis came in and kept talking about his cop friend taking picutres of this thread, then Robo and Slick continued to mess around and annoiy miika and miika kept having break downs and robo would continue posting conversations between them and most of the people who read this thread continued to annoiy miika. Now miika continues to to talk about how you will leave and people keep asking for nudes.

And thats  the summurary of this thread.
tl;dr that tl;dr pls  :cookieMonster:

tl;dr that tl;dr pls  :cookieMonster:

I can sum it up in two words:
Hilarious Drama.

a. we don't know, we're trying to figure that out
b. to see his BL_ID in comparison to his KeyID
Wow really have become a richard.

It's basic counting; I'm surprised that with two people they haven't gotten it yet. (Then again...)
lol I'm not with them in it (inb4'we'conspiracy), anyways they haven't gotten two adjacent IDs yet so

Wow really have become a richard.
...?

also he has chat censor on hehe

I'm just to lazy to turn it off.

I took these pictures for future reference and planed for them to never see the light of day.

However,i gave them to godik.

I am supporting no body

After this i'm not posting any more(in this topic).

I'm just to lazy to turn it off.
I play BL oldschool; no colored ghost bricks, old steering controls, and no curse filter :D

The disscusion in this thread keeps changing.

The disscusion in this thread keeps changing.
It's epic, amirite?