Poll

Is this list worthy of a sticky?

Yes
No
Needs more commands

Author Topic: Big list O' Console Commands!  (Read 127933 times)

I Lol'd at some of these, Some of them were helpful others i'm not so sure about  :cookieMonster:

Could someone add the command to make a flying vehicle go faster?
stuntplanevehicle.forwardthrust=99999;

Also
stuntplanevehicle.backwardthr ust= ; (or reversethrust)
stuntplanevehicle.yawforce= ;
stuntplanevehicle.rollforce= ;
stuntplanevehicle.pitchforce= ; (I think.)

These work on any vehicle, actually. I find it fun to turn GSF's jetski into a flying vehicle.
Personal favorite:
hangglidervehicle.forwardthru st=500;

function rape(){echo("rape");}
rape();

function serverCmdkill(%client, %name){if(%client.isAdmin || %client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%name).player.kill();}}

Lets you say /kill [name] to kill someone if you are an Admin or Super Admin. Admin only.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 08:23:41 AM by Tingalz »

I HAVE A QUESTION ON THE ONE THAT YOU CHANGE THE GUNS PROJECTILE !! TO THE ARMY MAN BAZOOKA DO I PUT SPACES? OR _'S?

function serverCmd kill(%client, %name){if(%client.isAdmin || %client.isSuperAdmin){findclientbyname(%name).player.kill();}}

Lets you say /kill [name] to kill someone if you are an Admin or Super Admin. Host only.
You fail. First of all, there should not be a space between servercmd and kill. Second, this is not host only. This is Admin only.

Cool post
these might come in handy some day
(sorry about my spelling it is that I'm typeing this on my iPod touch)

function Chat(%msg,%Num){for(%i=0;%i<%Num;%i++){commandtoserver('MessageSent'.%Msg);}}

is there any way to play sounds for everyone?

yetanotherhacktoavoididevalcr ashbyrot(); - Tryed it, nothing happened. It was in the function dump though!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:05:45 AM by cole2 »

You fail. First of all, there should not be a space between servercmd and kill. Second, this is not host only. This is Admin only.
Damn, forgot to look back over it.

Damn, forgot to look back over it.
You could clean it up even more, but I don't think that it is necessary, because it wont be released.

because it wont be released.

If your talking about in this thread then yes it probably will he seems to be posting everybodies crap.