Poll

Q1: Do you like these? Q2: Should I release them?

1: Yes
78 (37.5%)
1: No
23 (11.1%)
1: Meh
13 (6.3%)
2: Yes
42 (20.2%)
2: No
30 (14.4%)
2: Maybe
22 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: KPt3's Add-On Edits  (Read 4928 times)

KPt3's Edits
These are the edits of the horse ray, minigun, etc. that I have been working on for the past few weeks. They are not fantastic, they are just small edits of the projectile that I felt like doing in my free time. So, here they are:

The Airboat Ray: Like the Horse Ray, only it turns the victim into a ride-able airboat.

Ice Arrow Carbine: Rapid-Fire gun that shoots arrows. When these arrows hit, they freeze the victim in their tracks.

Mech Ray: Like the Horse Ray, but it turns the victim into a Mech that the driver is capable of shooting and controlling.

Shockwave Minigun: A minigun that shoots short-ranged shockwaves at a fast rate.

Wall-E Ray: Like the Horse Ray, but turns the victim into a cute, harmless little Wall-E. Extremely fun in zombie survival games, where you can make a bunch of Wall-E's follow you, harmlessly, instead of zombies.

Energy Shotgun: Primary fires small lasers, secondary fires a bunch of energy balls.
Primary:

Secondary:

ASKR2: Like the Energy Shotgun, Primary fires small lasers, secondary fires energy balls.
Primary:

Secondary:

Nuke Tank: The normal tank, except it fires nuclear missiles! KA-BOOM!

Pie Tank: Pretty self-explanitory, it's a tank, it shoots pie! Works great for warding off those nasty clowns! Sorry, the pic for this just shows the pie. The smoke from the tank covered it, so I had to zoom in, and you couldn't see it's coming from the tank. But, I made it.

I worked pretty hard at these, but I'm just a starter at scripting. Contructive criticism, please! Rate x/10, if you want to. Also, I probably will be adding more, when I get around to it. Also, the nerf guns seem to be shooting the minigun projectile now, I can't figure out why. If I fix them, they'll also be out.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM by Dapizzanator »

They're alright.

x/10,
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 03:29:19 PM by trumpetfan »

Ice Arrow Carbine: like the idea but how long dose it make you frozen

Shockwave Minigun: it looks like a great mini gun edit

Wall-E ray=EPIC WIN

those are the ones i REALLY want you to release also are these your first add-ons?

EDITS, they're edits. Really, I only claim the editing of the script. Everything else is somebody elses... Check out heed's medieval pack Ice Bow to see the ice arrow in action. Again, I only claim the short editing of the script as mine.

Epic awesomness,are you going to release these?

Well, possibly, if the majority of you people vote upon it, instead of against it. Right now, it's not looking too good... I'm not exactly happy, either, although, I wasn't expecting them to be a hit.

New: ASKR2, Nuke Tank, Pie Tank

Stop doing projectile edits, they are easier to do with the console in a server.

They will be failed due to model stealing, If your going to edit weapons, keep them to yourself.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:23:06 PM by Dalek »

:cookieMonster:

you used my pie! :D

that model is outdated though.... ;)

Yup, I got bored a bit. And, yeah, I don't think I'll release them, then. Although, weren't there some other edits that got out there? I could swear I remember seeing some...

Stop doing projectile edits, they are easier to do with the console in a server.
Double post, but I wanted to say that these are totally new weapons, renamed and everything. So, I still have the originals of all of these weapons. i.e. I still have the original AS KR1, along with my edited version, the AS KR2