Author Topic: micheal jackson thriller  (Read 1679 times)

can sommeone pleze give me the link to the song or atleast make one plz thx.

With this grammar, I expect a no.

I might make one in my freetime.

I don't think that YOU could do something better, he's black, dont be tribal....

I don't think that YOU could do something better, he's black, dont be tribal....
He's not being tribal, silly goose, he just means that we don't need Thriller on here, or so I think.

He's not being tribal, silly goose, he just means that we don't need Thriller on here, or so I think.
... I like the song, but there isn't supposed to be full songs, just loops, i think.... (soory, i got defensive since MJ is dead now, D:)

can you put that as a defualt music add-on? plzz?

NO.

Umm noob alert :3 you better lock this-wrong section :\ or are you one of those people that like to spam in the wrong section (try the Request section) because they think they're good enough to do it?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:00:58 AM by Zloff »

Umm noob alert :3 you better lock this-wrong section :\ or are you one of those people that like to spam in the wrong section (try the Request section) because they think they're good enough to do it?
Hey sorry about that, I was in a bad mood yesterday. I also forgot that it is usually ok to post requests for songs/music in the music section.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:01:15 AM by Zloff »

Try putting a mp3 or wav file into your music folder...