Author Topic: my crappy hotel  (Read 1367 times)

hey I'm not the only one who owns this account the reason I might say its not the best work is because other people have built much better but I'm still nice about it jeeze and i never said i was good at building did .... well DID I!!!!!!

You should really stop bullstuffting. You should really also stop going around and critiquing everybody's work like you're the master builder of Blockland and just look at pictures and judge rather than look at the content of the posts.

I never said that. I don't always think that people's work is bad. Most of the time I think its pretty good. And you know Caution, I don't like you that much as a person. I'm just saying, trying not to be too mean.

I never said that. I don't always think that people's work is bad. Most of the time I think its pretty good. And you know Caution, I don't like you that much as a person. I'm just saying, trying not to be too mean.

I posted one of my projects as a work in progress and all you posted on it was "Fails".

I posted one of my projects as a work in progress and all you posted on it was "Fails".

Which one?

It's not crappy; but not a hotel either. A hotel has more than one floor; this is a Motel.
I guess I'd rate it 6.5/10.

The only problem I see with it is the fact that's it's a little plain.