First addon-Assassins hood-Link Fixed*

Author Topic: First addon-Assassins hood-Link Fixed*  (Read 10697 times)

And the whole nopicnoclick thing they could just download it and find out what it looks like

same thing :/
A download takes more time than clicking a topic.

A download takes more time than clicking a topic.

¬.¬ if there internet is that slow then wtf are they doing here?

cool, this should be good for a terrorist TDM or rp, or anything involving assassins, might DL. 

I DLed and it doesn't work :(

¬.¬ if there internet is that slow then wtf are they doing here?
Its called "Dial-up", Or "Slow internet"
You dont need super stuffting fast internet to browse an internet forum.

Then lemme fix your LINK -.- bunch of jerks
jesus theyre just telling you that the link to YOUR add-on doesnt work. youre the jerk

I DLed and it doesn't work :(

:/ Weird Maybe it only works for macs or something Dumb like that 

:/ Weird Maybe it only works for macs or something Dumb like that 
Y-y-yyyou're a mac user? FOR THAT YOU SHALL DIE!

Y-y-yyyou're a mac user? FOR THAT YOU SHALL DIE!

Intel mini ^^

And i've got bootcamp' There for i can access Windows >:D

But yeah i use a mac 

Intel mini ^^

And i've got bootcamp' There for i can access Windows >:D

But yeah i use a mac 
Make a version that doesn't include the macosx folder.

Ok holy stuff,  stop flaming him, its his first time.  Give helpful criticism if you know how to model/script.  If not then shut up.

Ok holy stuff,  stop flaming him, its his first time.  Give helpful criticism if you know how to model/script.  If not then shut up.
Doesn't take a chef to know good food (or bad food in this case). Also I was just telling him it doesn't work, and if you had a sense of humor you would understand that the "mac users die" was a joke. To dumb it down more for you, I wasn't flaming him and you were just telling me to stop doing something I wasn't doing and start doing something I was doing.

EDIT: I bet he did a very good job but it just didn't work for me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 05:39:15 PM by The Russian »

Well, To be honest he got off light, Go to the first version of my broom they tore me a new one, I prefer being yelled at about a link then waht they said about me. ANyway, Nice effort, Im not dling it because honestly I dont really dress up for anything on the game and I never got to play Assassins Creed :( Gl with everything you do.

Ok holy stuff,  stop flaming him, its his first time.  Give helpful criticism if you know how to model/script.  If not then shut up.
Oh and I do know how to do a little of both :D