Author Topic: ███ BLU - Brick Local Union ███  (Read 18177 times)

Bisjac that post was within seconds. :(

If we win 1st prize and we don't really want it may we have like 2 and 3 prize? 2 prize=30. 1 prize=20. 20+30=50. 50<60. you save money. Yes I know I lose money but I just want the 2k ID.

P.S. if I were to send you 25$ would you give me one of your 2k ID's?

im allowing anyone to pick a downgrade prize if they want, its mostly a downgrade in value.
but that dont open up the traded away prize for another person.

for the steam games, i still will only allow one game, regardless of price (max 60 bucks)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:02:34 AM by Bisjac »

P.S. if I were to send you 25$ would you give me one of your 2k ID's?
You can get a 2k ID here for $20. http://www.gamedujour.com/1140-blockland

i got no idea what your game name is lol. i looked at all my ban reasons and couldn't find the one i made.
It's Taxi.

i dont have 2k ID's lol, i buy them new as i need em to give away.

i dont have 2k ID's lol, i buy them new as i need em to give away.

How?

wait what? I want a 2k (or lower :D) no a 16k.
That site gives you 2Ks

I believe there are 70 left.

wish people in this forum would quit linking that site lol. would be nice to have available 2k ID's for at least another year of my contests.

That site gives you 2Ks

I believe there are 70 left.

Wha wha wha. Thank you so much kalphiter. BTW sorry for being such a richard to you on blobehs server a hour ago. I was hyper and bored.

wish people in this forum would quit linking that site lol. would be nice to have available 2k ID's for at least another year of my contests.

70 months left. But by the end of tomorrow, 69  :cookieMonster:

BLU guys:

i will open a second dedicated just for us soon, post all your suggestions for a project

I had built and completed a tower on the server a while back, and when I joined yesterday it was gone. I'm just curious, but what happened to it? The attached image is what it looked like.