Author Topic: Megaguy213 is a badmin and a noob  (Read 1335 times)

There's this stupid noob named megaguy213. He was using the capture the flag build that comes with blockland. Ok so then he has the scout class have the bat that lets you double jump. So then we are in the base that has windows and stuff and the other doesn't. they block our doorways with mines and then they poor in from the higher windows from double jumping and then shooting us up and it wasn't fair. i said aloud,"I don't think this is fair, your base doesn't have windows for us to go in."Then he says,"STFU YOU NOOB ITS TOTALLY FAIR!"And then he admin teleports in and backstabs me in the spawn room. WTF? Then I say not to teleport in and he bans me. Reason? LOOLOLOLLOLOLOOLO LAZOOOOOORS!1!1!11!!!!!11!!!!!one!!!twelve?:3!!!!1111!

This is made up and

Noob isn't a word you illiterate forget.

It is not made up! And I'm sorry the word noob offends you. I will remove it.

Exactly what I was thinking Fjeld.

HAHAHAHAHA!
OH WOW.
Half of this is made up.
I didn't tele into the spawn room.
He never said it was unfair.
Tell the facts right and don't over exaggerate.

HAHAHAHAHA!
OH WOW.
Half of this is made up.
I didn't tele into the spawn room.
He never said it was unfair.
Tell the facts right and don't over exaggerate.
Pics or it DID happen

I say they're both idiots considering Hit Man is illiterate and Megaguy has a cookie monster and a mininuke in his avatar.

I say they're both idiots considering Hit Man is illiterate and Megaguy has a cookie monster and a mininuke in his avatar.
Hired Gun not Hit Man

I can't stand blockland anymore because everybody has to be mean like YOU Megaguy! I quit blockland and joined ROBLOX. (Off Topic:) ROBLOX does NOT suck to all of you people who think it does!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:39:33 AM by Badspot »

I can't stand blockland anymore because everybody has to be mean like YOU Megaguy! I quit blockland and joined ROBLOX. (Off Topic:) ROBLOX does NOT suck to all of you people who think it does!

QFT