Author Topic: It's nodda Tumah!  (Read 1810 times)

Damn, you just had to ruin my joke didn't you.
Be creative and make a new one. Plenty of illnesses left that I haven't listed =p

But they always suggest lupis...
Hmm...
More symtoms would be nice.

Right now, I'll just go with acute kidney faliure.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 12:03:26 PM by ladios »

Inner Ear infections are a pain too. I had one and was stuck in bed for a week, feeling like complete stuff, only wanting to sleep. I also went somewhat delusional.

Tonsilitus isn't fun either. I used to get those reguarely (Usually once every summer) But then I had a tonsilectomy, so no more problems. I just wish they took out the tonsils, pickled it in a jar and sent it home with you. I'd love to have my shrivelled Tonsils in a Jar by my bedside.

That reminds me, I saw a head in preservative liquid once.
It was gross.

But they always suggest lupis...
Hmm...
More symtoms would be nice.

Right now, I'll just go with acute kidney faliure.
Chronic muscle pain, lethargy, headaches, sneezing, coughing, exhaustion, itchy eyes, insomnia, lack of energy to name a few.

@Rughugger,

Don't worry too much I just got over a virus that had the exact symptoms that you described, it passed in 3 or 4 days.

on topic: this illness actually gave me time to finish up the zombie update, so it actually didn't ruin my fun.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 09:18:20 PM by Rotondo »

Stomach flu sucks. Be glad you aren't sitting on the toilet reaching over the sink every minute to puke, then back on the toilet to finish your diarrhea bomb.

God, I HATE the stomach flu. I get it every year. D:

@Rughugger,

Don't worry too much I just got over a virus that had the exact symptoms that you described, it passed in 3 or 4 days.

on topic: this illness actually gave me time to finish up the zombie update, so it actually didn't ruin my fun.
Yeah, it hit me suddenly during my Lit class, which sucked. So either I'm allergic to great literature, or it ninja'd me at the most inconvenient time.

Is it bad if I have slept on and off all day, yet the day seems to have dragged on forever making the sensation impossible since sleep makes the day seem as if it's gone by too quickly?

When I lived in Tennessee, I used to get strept throat at least 2 times per year. Ever since I moved to Florida two years ago, I havn't gotten it though.

you should get sick more often

I had the flu when I was little for about a month.
I had Gatorade for the first time, then the next day I was perfectly fine.