Author Topic: 27th Infantry Division  (Read 10289 times)

About us

The 27th Infantry Division is for those willing to work hard and follow instructions. We win our battles through precise strategic plans and losing is never an option. Members in the 27th are required to work together to carry out plans with deadly accuracy. Command works through a system of ranks, and helps ensure that every battle will end in a victory.

Ranks

There are 10 ranks you can earn, and here is a list of all 11 of them, shown here from lowest rank to highest. This list shows the insignia, name, and abbreviation of the name for each rank. The bolded abbreviation is what you put in your first tag for your rank.

(No insignia) Enlisted [No tag] (This is the first rank, and is not earned)

(No insignia) Private [Pvt]

Private First Class [PFC]

Lance Corporal [LCpl]

Corporal [Cpl]

Sergeant [Sgt]

Lieutenant [Lt]

Captain [Capt]

Major [Maj]

Colonel [Col]

Lieutenant General [LtGn]

General [Gen]

Enlistment

Enlistment is as simple as filling out a form and scheduling a training time. But, to actually join, you are required to attend 2 sessions of training per week for 2 weeks. This will test your mental and physical qualities to see if they meet the standards of the 27th. Put your form in quote tags and do not color your answers red or put them in "{}", that is just there to keep you from skipping something.

Quote from: Enlistment Form
Enlistment form for the 27th Infantry Division

Rules of the 27th:
  • Never argue with anyone above your rank.
  • Follow all instructions CLOSELY.
  • Never fire at another member of the 27th, unless you are specifically told to do so.
  • Never get out of your uniform while on the 27th server
  • Always keep your tags as "[Rank][Name]27th" in the 27th server and always keep "27th" as your last tag, no matter what server you are in.
  • Never change your rank unless your have been promoted by a General or Lieutenant General.

I, {Put your name here to agree}, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- {In-game name}

ID- {Blockland ID}

Preferred time of training- {5:50am or 4:45pm (Central time zone)}

Area of experience- {Sniping, driving, flying, intelligence, etc.}

Reason for joining- {Reason}

Comments- {Whatever}

I, {Add name here} confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

{Add date here}

-General will sign here if you are accepted-

Member List

• [General] Tc572
  • [Private First Class] HellsHero
  • [Private First Class] General Brickstone
  • [Private] DracoSoul
  • [Private] A.R.C.

Schedule

NO TRAINING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

All times are in the central time zone. There are rarely sessions on Thursday, and only a some Fridays and weekends will have sessions. The schedule shows all training and practice for the next week, and schedules are updated every Thursday.

Information

Information for new and existing members:

• Clan tags should always be "[Rank][Name]27th" without the "[]"
  • Do not skip practice sessions. Members are required to attend at least 1 session per week.
  • Session times are 5:30am and 4:45pm, Monday - Wednesday, and weekend sessions can change, and will be posted up here at least 12 hours before they start. All times are Central.
  • Any server that is not hosted by "27th" is not for this clan.
  • The server password is always "27" without the " marks. If you have not responded to the "Accepted" message, you will be banned, even if you applied.

If you find any grammatical errors or something that doesn't make sense, tell me about it and I will fix it as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:26:31 PM by Block Builder »

I, Amade, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Amade

ID- 10716

Preferred time of training- 4:45pm

Area of experience- Stealth / Assault

Reason for joining- I love DMs but have trouble finding them a lot of the time.

Comments - I can create AIs which can be used for training.

All information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honor, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become better and stronger.

I'll be willing to wear a uniform and clan tags while on the server but I refuse to do so on other servers, so if that's required, I'm out.

I, Syntho, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Syntho

ID- 7286

Preferred time of training- After homework.

Area of experience- Sniping/assualt

Reason for joining- Is really good at non-calls based Dm's.

Comments - Is really fun to have around.

All information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honor, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become better and stronger.

I'll be willing to wear a uniform and clan tags while on the server but I refuse to do so on other servers, so if that's required, I'm out.

I, Fjeld, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Fjeld

ID- 6279

Preferred time of training- Usually after 4:00

Area of experience- Long range sniping

Reason for joining- I enjoy sniping people from the safety of a tower

Comments - Is really fun to have around.

I, Shortcut, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- Shortcut

ID- 7708

Preferred time of training- 5:00
 Area of experience- Sniping, hit and run attacks, gusto.

Reason for joining- No good combat clans are running, so I join this clan.

Comments- None

I, Shortcut, confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 12:09:09 AM by Shortcut »

Best layout ever.
I applaud.

I, Maxwell/TheArchitect, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- Maxwell

ID- 1588

Preferred time of training- 4:45pm

Area of experience- Everything :D

Reason for joining- To be big bad boy  :cookieMonster:

Comments- When do I kill?

All information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldeir of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become better and stronger.

I, Maxwell/TheArchitect confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

9/10/2009 I think

-General will sign here if you are accepted-

I, Seth (iDrake), confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- iDrake

ID- 5203

Preferred time of training- 6:30.
 Area of experience- Sniping, hit and run attacks. And QD.

Reason for joining- BL is lacking DM clans.

Comments-

I, Seth (iDrake), confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

9/10/09.

NInja Edit.

• Any server that is not hosted by "27th" is a fake server.

Thats a hell of a lot of fake servers.

Atleast this military clan hasn't been flamed.... yet.... by.... sheep....

I, Lost477, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Lost477

ID- 14719

Preferred time of training- 4:30-8:30pm

Area of experience- Stelth (I like snipeing :D)

Reason for joining- Its about time i join a successful clan

Comments - What will we be wearing?

Quote from: Enlistment Form

I, Willhideho, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- Willhideho
 ID- 11935

Preferred time of training- Whenever.

Area of experience- I am fairly good with 1 hit kill weapons, so sniping would be what I am good at.
 Reason for joining- Best Layout Ever. And I remember how {FF} had possibly the worst layout ever. This clan is great.

Comments- I can host, but I don't think that finding a host will be a problem.

I, Willhideho confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honor, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:59:14 PM by willhideho »

Holy crap. Awesome clan, nice job. :)

Tons of people applying, lol