Author Topic: New sound: Metal Gear Solid - !  (Read 7932 times)

Metal Gear Solid "!" Sound
WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW?

Description:
A sound from Metal Gear Solid. Makes an alerted noise. Best way to know what it sounds like is to download it (or open it if you prefer)! Great for bots in an RPG, sentries in a TF2 server, and traps.

How to replace your alarm sound with this sound:
In the Emote_alarm folder in your add-ons folder, replace alarm.wav with the sound file within this file, renaming it alarm.wav.
Tip: Don't use while not moving in first person if you don't want to scare yourself.

Download:
Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/?fx2j4kozoyt
Willhostforfood - http://willhostforfood.com/?Action=download&fileid=84219 Obsolete mirror

Put Sound_MGS.zip in your Add-ons folder.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 02:19:25 PM by Regulith »

Is it a brick sound or does it replace the alarm sound with this?

I think the latter would be cooler.  :cookieMonster:

It's a brick sound. I know it's possible to replace that sound, but I haven't figured out how.

It's a brick sound. I know it's possible to replace that sound, but I haven't figured out how.
I'm going to go find it, wish me luck on my expedition into the Blockland v12 folder.
EDIT: Searched the entire base and config folders, can't find the sound. Maybe someone else will have to lead this expedition.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:04:13 PM by AlphaicX »

could you take the alarm noise, delete it, and rename this to whatever that was called?

could you take the alarm noise, delete it, and rename this to whatever that was called?

Yes, actually, that's a lot easier than what I just did.

Which turned out not working at all. I'll add the method you suggested to the first post.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:06:56 PM by Regulith »

Mediafire is being an arse today. Got a mirror site for this? do want!

Added a Willhostforfood link as well.

cool, this could be useful :)

Omg, screen shot just gave me a idea.
Im going to make the box from Metal Gear Solid as a hat for hat mod.

You can duck to put it on. :3

Omg, screen shot just gave me a idea.
Im going to make the box from Metal Gear Solid as a hat for hat mod.

You can duck to put it on. :3
FOR THE LULZ! DO IT FOR THEM!!!

Metal Gear Solid-server tiem.