Author Topic: Ai Ninja (Fixed)  (Read 9051 times)

well, ninja is kind of a steal from archer, unless u got the zombies to throw it differently.. or something's different.. but the sniper is a pretty good thought :)
that's good for FAR distant :p

i like it i also like the B

i like it i also like the B
Ai Blue Ninja has been removed for these reasons:
1. Blue Clothes
2. Holding default gun
3. Large amounts of flaming

Dammit Tyler, don't lock a topic because everyone is against you, just fix it and leave. You're going to make Badspot take our "Lock" button away like he did in the Drama Thread.

Dammit Tyler, don't lock a topic because everyone is against you, just fix it and leave. You're going to make Badspot take our "Lock" button away like he did in the Drama Thread.
Lock buttons are good for a GOOD reason so noobs dont flame you constantly all becuase you made a add-on thay dont seem to like, so if people flame the only way to make them shut up is to lock the topic.

Lock buttons are good for a GOOD reason so noobs dont flame you constantly all becuase you made a add-on thay dont seem to like, so if people flame the only way to make them shut up is to lock the topic.
No, its good to keep people from bumping it. It's NOT good for pussies like you that just hate being flammed because they made a crappy ass edit
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 04:41:09 PM by Joker Card »

A ninja without a sword or shurikens is just not right. give it 1 of those 2 weps and it will be better.

I have some much better ninja decals if you'd like to use them.

[Edit] The link to ninja weps you included is really old. I'll link you to the latest version.
Click Here
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:04:48 PM by tommybricksetti »

I have some much better ninja decals if you'd like to use them.

[Edit] The link to ninja weps you included is really old. I'll link you to the latest version.
Click Here
No thankyou.

I'd take the offer if I were you.
Also, no thankyou. I have em anyway.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:33:45 AM by Tyler66 »

You took my idea dammit but I'm still gonna make the weapon the shuriken.

He made a better idea by using a kunai. Nffense.

He made a better idea by using a kunai. Nffense.
That post was made days ago, and its not done. Its dosnt take that long to replace a weapon.

I dont know why people hate the ninja :/