Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 295272 times)

Jasa understands the poitn exacly, but it wasn't floating, he built a brick off his other half large to buidl the large lto higher.

I suspect Sleven wished to raise the height of his building by not placing his lot on the ground. Probably no-one would have found out about this if this hadn't happened, but they did. I don't see why everyone involved wasn't left unbanned, and then access would be simply denied to the people who built the lots under Sleven's. That way, they are left with a useless lot until they work a deal out with an admin or Sleven, or say /clearbricks. Sleven could help to prevent this from happening again in the future by building a brick that reaches out over the exposed area but stays 1 plate above the ground, so people need his trust to build there. Whatever admin's trust they had to let them in should probably be revoked for abuse.

he might have trust with swat or diggy to build a brick to hang the lot on

Alright guys, Qaz showed me how they got under the lot. They went under the road. As i see so far, i think Sleven is possibly breaking a rule here..... i gotta talk to Nili before i conclude this.

Yush i has been banned for simply finding my way under the road and finding a empty lot and placing a lot where its empty :D 

Ex:   _ < thats slevs lot... here is what he did    ___ Is now _|--    That gap were the line is now up is to make his built have no lot under it  :Removing tax: building off grid: Reserving empty lot with plate: He took 1 lot and made it take up a large and a half large... i simple crawled in through the big HOle in his basement and placed a lot. It was for fun and i dint think it was bad. i even showed swat the secound i got it He just said "LOL" and some other stuff and logged off

After seeing that i assumed it was ok to have a lot under the build with no lot.   Now im told its not ok and im now banned and my bricks cleared as iv been told.   Does that seem fair to you?      I was banned for what? Placing a lot under a plate of a other player? iT does not take his bricks.. it doesn not interfear with him in anyway what so ever unless he wanted that lot back witch i was going to give back.  Actually I did nothing wrong at all. its exatly like building in the underground lots diggy made with no ceiling just a litte spot out of water. i had 3 lots like that witch are now gone along with the one i had simple placed where sleves was. And then i was banned for not interfearing with any rule nor was i told to remove it after showing swat the secound i got it. It seems i was not informed that i would to be banned after a admin not caring i had it.  ???? If youve managed to read this far and still are not confused Then tell me how its fair that i lost all my bricks and am now perma banned as iv been told for simply placing a lot in a cave built by a nother? its not like i was going to keep it.    PLUS! qaz did the same thing.. i dont see him being perm banned let alone having his builds cleared? why should he? we did the same thing and my punishment is more severe? I was told i am not coming back from nil himself But WHY? what rules have i actually broken?  Killing? i have a screenshot saying diggy did not agree to that rule and if intrubble from it to tell admins to talk to him... So what else is there? annoyance? Heck  shard the owle was annoying and he got banned for 10days for killing.. witch we now know is not a rule so whats wrong with that picuture?    Anways. i belive the simple lot placement is nothing illigal it invlved no trust of anyone nor abuse of anything i simply crawled in the water saw a open lot and placed a lot. then i noticed slevens towers were above me after he used a brick offflot to make it so his enttire large lot and half large was only on one half large. So i placed it in a cave.. and im banned.. all my bricks gone (iv been told) And not coming back? Wat crime was broken here? He dint use a admin for help and nor did i i simple placed in a open spot.. If anything he was the one breaking a rule by having 2 lots supported by 1... off grid and all.. OH? and nil accussed me of trying to steal his bricks? nope I simple had a lot where it was free. ever see the cave lots get the top ones of diggys stolen? Nope thats because it does not affect the bricks above. so what i did. has not affected sleven at all..   i simple did a on enter lot event and it happen to be under slevens tower of floating oddness.... So if i have broken any rule at all at least tell me after i show you admins before waiting a day to ban me.   Mk well my fingers are bored of typing so ima go play  in da snow.  has fun on diggys! apparently im gone so my lots are gone to i think so if u want em u can has em cuz iv been told they are gone :(   

Hamster: R.I.P     
Hamsters builds: R.I.P

*hamster is Banned untill (wont ever happen) the admins see that i have done nothing...

BTW DANNNGG Look at that wall of text!  ^^^^^ have fun qoteing that lol

-snip-
I think the admins were getting tired of you and that's why its permanant.

Ok, first of all, Sleven's lot is NOT illegal.  He just wanted a taller building, and he did it in such a way that he didn't have to stack lots to get it that tall, and in a way that didn't take up extra bricks.  His build is still aligned to the grid, there are NO RULES BEING BROKEN.

Second, Qaz, I'm not going to perma you for being involved, just a day or less.  The reason why Hamster was perma'd should be obvious.  If it's not obvious, let my give you all a list:
1)  Constant breaking of rules, I can't tell you the number of times we've banned him.
2)  When he is banned, he doesn't relent in complaining that he was banned for "no reason"; he plays dumb and tries to lie his way out. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83296.msg3211982#msg3211982
3)  He takes advantage of things that aren't explicitly rules, but are obviously wrong to do.  Case: Sleven's build being hijacked.  He is actually THE reason why I added the common sense rule.

I'm not going to make an opinion on how you claim that you were trying to teach Sleven a lesson.  True or not, please, do not take issues like this into your own hands.

And of course,

Yush i has been banned for simply finding my way under the road and finding a empty lot and placing a lot where its empty :D 
No, you were banned because I'm sick of logging on to the server and getting 110 complaints about you, your actions, and the rules you break

Ex:   _ < thats slevs lot... here is what he did    ___ Is now _|--    That gap were the line is now up is to make his built have no lot under it  :Removing tax: building off grid: Reserving empty lot with plate: He took 1 lot and made it take up a large and a half large... i simple crawled in through the big HOle in his basement and placed a lot. It was for fun and i dint think it was bad. i even showed swat the secound i got it He just said "LOL" and some other stuff and logged off
Sleven is still on the grid, and he still has a lot there, it's just elevated.  And in case you're so thick that you didn't realize this, Swat remains a chaotic neutral in situations like this until he consults with me and then we decide what we should do.  I also tend to wait for Swat before doing anything major so we can manage it together and share the workload.

After seeing that i assumed it was ok to have a lot under the build with no lot.   
Yes, you ASSUMED.  And that build has a lot, it's just not touching the ground.

Now im told its not ok and im now banned and my bricks cleared as iv been told.   Does that seem fair to you?      I was banned for what? Placing a lot under a plate of a other player?
You were banned for the above list, this just happened to be the final straw.  I'm not going to babysit you on the server, I have other things to do.

iT does not take his bricks.. it doesn not interfear with him in anyway what so ever unless he wanted that lot back witch i was going to give back.  Actually I did nothing wrong at all. its exatly like building in the underground lots diggy made with no ceiling just a litte spot out of water. i had 3 lots like that witch are now gone along with the one i had simple placed where sleves was.
For all you know, it takes his bricks when we have to reset the server for an update and reload.  Lots are different than the caves which diggy makes as lot spaces.  Also, you were harassing him this way, and we all know that you wouldn't hesitate to take that to the next level if given the chance

And then i was banned for not interfearing with any rule nor was i told to remove it after showing swat the secound i got it. It seems i was not informed that i would to be banned after a admin not caring i had it. 
Just because it's not an explicit server rules doesn't mean you can't get banned for it.  This is exactly what I'm talking about, you're either playing dumb or you're so incredibly dense that you don't get that.

tell me how its fair that i lost all my bricks and am now perma banned as iv been told for simply placing a lot in a cave built by a nother?
Well, you see, when you get perma banned your bricks become abandoned by default, since you're not coming back

its not like i was going to keep it.    PLUS! qaz did the same thing.. i dont see him being perm banned let alone having his builds cleared? why should he? we did the same thing and my punishment is more severe? I was told i am not coming back from nil himself But WHY? what rules have i actually broken?  Killing? i have a screenshot saying diggy did not agree to that rule and if intrubble from it to tell admins to talk to him... So what else is there? annoyance? Heck  shard the owle was annoying and he got banned for 10days for killing.. witch we now know is not a rule so whats wrong with that picuture?    Anways. i belive the simple lot placement is nothing illigal it invlved no trust of anyone nor abuse of anything i simply crawled in the water saw a open lot and placed a lot. then i noticed slevens towers were above me after he used a brick offflot to make it so his enttire large lot and half large was only on one half large. So i placed it in a cave.. and im banned.. all my bricks gone (iv been told) And not coming back? Wat crime was broken here? He dint use a admin for help and nor did i i simple placed in a open spot.. If anything he was the one breaking a rule by having 2 lots supported by 1... off grid and all.. OH? and nil accussed me of trying to steal his bricks? nope I simple had a lot where it was free. ever see the cave lots get the top ones of diggys stolen? Nope thats because it does not affect the bricks above. so what i did. has not affected sleven at all..   i simple did a on enter lot event and it happen to be under slevens tower of floating oddness.... So if i have broken any rule at all at least tell me after i show you admins before waiting a day to ban me.   Mk well my fingers are bored of typing so ima go play  in da snow.  has fun on diggys! apparently im gone so my lots are gone to i think so if u want em u can has em cuz iv been told they are gone :(   

Hamster: R.I.P     
Hamsters builds: R.I.P

*hamster is Banned untill (wont ever happen) the admins see that i have done nothing...

I'm not even going to bother commenting on that last part since it is such a mess of random stuff, most of which was already addressed.  And I would like to see this screenshot you speak of.  I've been in pretty constant contact with Diggy and he's never mentioned anything about it to me.  Regardless, that's hardly a small percentage of your ban reason.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:36:43 PM by Niliscro »

Niliscro has so many facts that well, ham, you have lost, he has kciked your ass(and mine too) all the way to the end of the univese(which is imposible but i am saying it as a metaphore). Anyway, I understand your concent Nili and well, you could/can be a lawyer.

If Fact= :cookie: Then Niliscro post against ham is...
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I could be doing this to the end of time, so I will stop here.

As for Slev, I think it's fair just to tell him to put a lot on the ground under it, he'll figure the rest out.

As for Slev, I think it's fair just to tell him to put a lot on the ground under it, he'll figure the rest out.
Yeah, I sealed off the area around that open gap with walls so no one else goes down there.  Definitely not letting people do this whole floating lot stuff again.

Aww I wantede to build a huge skyscaper of 4 half large lots D:

Lol hamster IRCed me something similar, but I PMed it to Swat instead of posting it -_-

And so it says... That hamster was the reason the government created common sense laws... Therefor, we today, as citizens of Metropolis, live an equally happy life, knowing our lives and our children's lives are once again secure from idiocy for eternity.

And so it says... That hamster was the reason the government created common sense laws... Therefor, we today, as citizens of Metropolis, live an equally happy life, knowing our lives and our children's lives are once again secure from idiocy for eternity.

Looks like the problem is solved.

-snip-
I really doubt that he had a hand in that lull in the server several months ago; most people hate him.  Even so, his friends are probably just as handicapped as he is, and so he's really just doing us a favor by keeping idiots out.

Also, if he's telling the truth about his age, he's 8.  At that age, think about how many stories you made up and how many times you pretended you had some super-awesome secret backup plan to get revenge when someone wronged you.  Just saying.

Guys ham is banned lets have a party:D