Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287344 times)

Nill i has a alt so deal with it :D i am on the server and i can mess with it, stop saying i cant just to make me want to. :D

i bet you. mah alt wont ever bee caught untill the date 2012-dec 21. :D thats the day ull find out who i really am.

PS: internet cord >______|-[] cpu <    DOing this   >______ [] Then somehow
 going onto blockland and using internet to someone connect to the server is not possible... and it does not resend the challange to connect when internet is off.. because you cant load the server list with no internet...
OH NO!!!!! ALL FEAR HAMSTER LORD OF THE INTERNETS! WE SHALL COWER IN FEAR AS HE WORKS HIS MYSTERIOUS CONTROL OVER THE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little, just drop it, he's being Hamster.

On a side note, some of you have noticed that you can place personal safes for the modest price of 7k.  This is true, but they've been like that for a little while, and haven't been fully fixed.  That fixing will be completed (hopefully) in the next update, so just hold off on using them for now.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:23:10 PM by Niliscro »

Nill i has a alt so deal with it :D i am on the server and i can mess with it, stop saying i cant just to make me want to. :D

i bet you. mah alt wont ever bee caught untill the date 2012-dec 21. :D thats the day ull find out who i really am.

PS: internet cord >______|-[] cpu <    DOing this   >______ [] Then somehow
 going onto blockland and using internet to someone connect to the server is not possible... and it does not resend the challange to connect when internet is off.. because you cant load the server list with no internet...
I don't give a stuff if you have an alt account. As long as you don't bug us to get that one banned too.

Ok thats quite enough drama everyone, thanks. The mods here will do something about it if I have to ask them to... but I really don't like doing that because they have much better things to do with their time.    

Moving on: Nil is correct, personal safes are in the game, but that was hard enough, so they aren't fully working yet. once i get a better understanding of JVS everything will be animated and all. Anyways the first post has been updated with the info about it, the next real update (not patches) should be on monday by the earliest.

edit: personal safes have been patched and are currently working. (as far as i know)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:27:47 AM by [USSR] Diggy »

Thats not his alt, that's an old friend of mine. O-o
Yeah, that's a really strange.

Still a bit buggy.
I withdrew, it said there wasn't any money in it although it says 320.
I deposited $1, I lost my $1, and it still said there wasn't any money in it and still said 320.
May be because of the trust stuff. It still needs notifications.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:44:56 AM by Jasa 12265 »

Next step: Updating the safes to work with lumber & ore?

As currently depositing money in safe really has no meaning.

...and items.

But yeah, the safe is if you want your own little bank in your house.

If anybody can use the safe if they know the password, then an atm is almost not that usefull... for now at least...

I'm only doing things that make sense... allowing people to store $100 000 in a safe makes sense.. allowing people to store 100 000 lumber in a safe does not. there will be enough room for one item and infinity money.

I'm only doing things that make sense... allowing people to store $100 000 in a safe makes sense.. allowing people to store 100 000 lumber in a safe does not. there will be enough room for one item and infinity money.

So...

There should be a way to deposit lumber as every job now drops lumber.

Walking around with 100 000 lumber in the pockets makes much more sense.

Walking around with 100 000 lumber in the pockets makes much more sense.
Well yeah, just like walking around with a shotgun, AK-47, grapple rope, hammer, wrench, knife, and rocket launcher does.

Thing is, if you're walking around with a ton of stuff on you, it's fair enough to say that your player can hold tons of stuff because it can easily be lost.
Letting someone store tons of stuff in a safe isn't necessarily a good thing, because now instead of having to compromise what you're going to carry on yourself, etc, you can just store all of your stuff in a safe. 

So when you think about it, infinite safes does detract from the gameplay a little bit.

Indeed.

Also, admin parteh mush?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 05:21:56 PM by Sleven »

Admin + stuntplane + fetching other players in stuntplanes =

Yes, we are levitating.