Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287365 times)

Fob is now officially the ruler of page 100 :)

Admin + stuntplane + fetching other players in stuntplanes =

Yes, we are levitating.

Awesome. Cookies for you.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Admin + stuntplane + fetching other players in stuntplanes =
-snip-
Yes, we are levitating.

I bet my cpu loved that one :P

Walking around with 100 000 lumber in the pockets makes much more sense.

maybe we could limit the amount of lumber the player can have on them, unless they have a lot, then its assumed that the lumber/ore is stored somewhere in the lot. while not a true solution, it makes sense in a RP sort of way..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:35:37 AM by [USSR] Diggy »

o.o How come im crashing so much lately? on da other servers im not.

maybe we could limit the amount of lumber the player can have on them, unless they have a lot, then its assumed that the lumber/ore is stored somewhere in the lot. while not a true solution, it makes sense in a RP sort of way..
I don't see the pint in having more than 1k lumber on you. Buy the lumber as you go. And as for people with 100k lumber, are you going to double the brickcount?

I don't see the pint in having more than 1k lumber on you. Buy the lumber as you go. And as for people with 100k lumber, are you going to double the brickcount?
Lol, that means Pheonix is going to... Decaduple? ... the brickcount with his 950k lumber.

Lol, that means Pheonix is going to... Decaduple? ... the brickcount with his 950k lumber.
If he can get it on all 4 lots without exceeding the max bricks on each lot. Or gets admin.

If he can get it on all 4 lots without exceeding the max bricks on each lot. Or gets admin.
maybe He wants to sell them?

Good job Cee.

Good job Slev.

That's actually an extremely valid point.  Making it so people can only carry 1,000 lumber/ore at a time would also keep the resource economy from going into a spiraling depression every time some douchebag with money wants to "invest olol".

I'm only doing things that make sense... allowing people to store $100 000 in a safe makes sense.. allowing people to store 100 000 lumber in a safe does not. there will be enough room for one item and infinity money.

1-page quote win.

I just thought about something, in reply to the bolded.

Instead of one item each item should have a specific number of "space" delimited to it.

Safes would have 15 space inside.

When adding a item, the space the item takes is transfered to the safe and lowering the maximum amount.

As in:

Sixshooter is 2 spaces.
Rocket L. would be 10 spaces.

In the safe can fit 7 Sixshooters.. (1 space left)
Or a Rocket L. with 2 sixshooter.. (1 space left)

And so on.

And eventually each 1,000$ or so money would take 1 space too.

1-page quote win.

I just thought about something, in reply to the bolded.

Instead of one item each item should have a specific number of "space" delimited to it.

Safes would have 15 space inside.

When adding a item, the space the item takes is transfered to the safe and lowering the maximum amount.

As in:

Sixshooter is 2 spaces.
Rocket L. would be 10 spaces.

In the safe can fit 7 Sixshooters.. (1 space left)
Or a Rocket L. with 2 sixshooter.. (1 space left)

And so on.

And eventually each 1,000$ or so money would take 1 space too.

Omg thats smart.

We need to clear things up here, not to get to serious or anything. People are claiming that Random Killing isn't against the law, and the opposing argument rages. It comes down to this,
it's the people who asked Diggy about the matter, versus the people who comply with the rule book. I've also learned from my sources that Diggy has stated that it isn't a rule. Well, is it a rule or not? If it isn't, we should remove it from the rulebook to avoid confusion.

There have already been people banned due to this rule, and if it wasn't a rule all along, they should be relieved of their sentences. This doesn't include Hamster, though, because he's just being an ass.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:32:22 PM by Custard »