Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 295305 times)

u took up to much room! now they cant see my post! guys go up der after scrolling down here  ^^^^^ past nills...

Nil ur a dumb :cookie: cookie o.o

did you really think dissconeccting the internet shows u chat? how could i see it when i have no internet!...

try it urself it aint gunna do stuff...   wow you belive i id a exploit.. i love lying :D

u took up to much room! now they cant see my post! guys go up der after scrolling down here  ^^^^^ past nills...

Nil ur a dumb :cookie: cookie o.o

did you really think dissconeccting the internet shows u chat? how could i see it when i have no internet!...

try it urself it aint gunna do stuff...   wow you belive i id a exploit.. i love lying :D
Stop being such a loving moron for 10 seconds and just go play in the highway.

-snip-
He's PERMA banned now? By perma I mean he's NEVER getting on again.

I always knew there was an admin chat.

yes jasa "Hamster" is permad But "NAME CLASSIFIED" and "NAME CLASSIFIED"and there fellow followers are not.

He's PERMA banned now? By perma I mean he's NEVER getting on again.

I always knew there was an admin chat.
Yeah, never.

And Ham, you don't realize that we proved that you're not on the server in anyway other than being able to know what's going on, so you really have nothing you can do about your ban now.

o.o are you still going with the "dissconnect internet to see online internet chat on a server" thing?  thats just retarted :D
it makes no sense. AND no i can go on the server AND see whats going on With my Other peoples of epicness.

If your trying to pin the chat glitch thing. anyone who knoes was dissconnecting your intetnet does, would know that you cant geton the internet.. yes i said i saw ONLINE! CHAT! using the INTERNET!..........

if you still dont get what im saying.. dissconecct your internet and try and get on the server and see the chat...

Nil what i said has prooved nothing but u screenshotting my lies :D and i came back honoring my last words "I will be back"

OH! and go to page 97 and go above nills wall of pictures to see my little adventure story :D i posted links and not pics in the comment box :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:21:43 PM by hamster »

You said resetting your internet.  And Truce already confirmed that it's possible, just a really dumb way to do it.
But once again, yes we know you have spies, or can see our chat, or whatever.  Point is, it doesn't matter, as long as you're not on that server, and even if you are I really just don't give a stuff right now.  You will inevitably shut the forget up at some point, and then we will be done with this.  End of story.

... truce how stupid are you?.. are you actually saying.. that you can dissconnect your internet.. somehow load the servers AND have ur key authenticate.. then click on diggys and connect and then see the chat after turning internet back on? WERE WOuld i see this chat?  and i do have a spy.. the spy is me.. and i AM on the server :D so no im not gone.. just the name "hamster" is

... truce how stupid are you?.. are you actually saying.. that you can dissconnect your internet.. somehow load the servers AND have ur key authenticate.. then click on diggys and connect and then see the chat after turning internet back on? WERE WOuld i see this chat?  and i do have a spy.. the spy is me.. and i AM on the server :D so no im not gone.. just the name "hamster" is
resetting
But really, you spying on the server isn't going to do anything other than give you some childish satisfaction that you can read our chats.  So go ahead and spy.  Spy like there's no tomorrow.
And don't bother replying to this, since there's nothing to reply to and I'm not going to drag this stupid stuff on any longer by replying to a post of yours.

You don't get what he is saying, nobody loving cares if your on the server. Just don't be a richard with your alt and it will be ok. What are you gaining from seeing what happens on the server? What does it matter? You really need to get over yourself and the server and realize it doesn't matter.You're just some 8 year old kid with a handicapped obsession who calls himself smart yet doesn't know the meaning of inevitable.

What the forget?

I killed you for being such a bitch and I knew you had money on you, we aren't friends very much anymore sadly.

Yes?

Go make your own damn drama topic! We don't need a personal conversation here...

Pathetic. Really, really, pathetic. I wish we could hide the server from his view, because I think that's possible with specific IPs. Oh well.

Nill i has a alt so deal with it :D i am on the server and i can mess with it, stop saying i cant just to make me want to. :D

i bet you. mah alt wont ever bee caught untill the date 2012-dec 21. :D thats the day ull find out who i really am.

PS: internet cord >______|-[] cpu <    DOing this   >______ [] Then somehow
 going onto blockland and using internet to someone connect to the server is not possible... and it does not resend the challange to connect when internet is off.. because you cant load the server list with no internet...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:49:02 PM by hamster »

Pathetic. Really, really, pathetic. I wish we could hide the server from his view, because I think that's possible with specific IPs. Oh well.
Diggy was going to see if there was something we could do to at least stop him from spam connecting and causing latency problems.

Well, we could always ask Truce for some help. He's good with core scripting.