Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286760 times)

Oh wow, Jasa, I havn't even been on digs in a while, porb did that whne the 3 lot limit was applied, and I needed to resell my large... I'm fixing now. Ty Jasa for showing me

Hamster's most recent act of spawnkilling.

Thanks for showing us that!

Every time im on the thread/ingame hamster is always the problem. he should be permad and stay permad lol

He was and i think he should be perma'd.

Anyways, it seems like that this server have so much problems right now, Ill be on right now to fix them.

Hio! it seems iv been banned for 1 ghost kill. oh well :P  if 1 ghost kill got me banned, then id like to report qazimoak, and winter paragon for ghost jailing. seens thats worse than a ghost kill. and if my ban reason was ghost killing. and i did it once. then one pic of a ghost jail= ban as well.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ddtgh&s=7  theres proof for a ban. seince 1 ghost kill is a ban.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e5sec2&s=7 and thats winters ghost jail.   

aight if 1 pic got me banned and the reason was that picture. i belive thoes 2 pics will ban 2 more

1 ghost kill pic=ban
 so 1 ghost jail pic= longer ban?  i have 1 pic for qaz and another for winter.

Hamster's most recent act of spawnkilling.
Yaaay, thats my house.

Hio! it seems iv been banned for 1 ghost kill. oh well :P  if 1 ghost kill got me banned, then id like to report qazimoak, and winter paragon for ghost jailing. seens thats worse than a ghost kill. and if my ban reason was ghost killing. and i did it once. then one pic of a ghost jail= ban as well.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ddtgh&s=7  theres proof for a ban. seince 1 ghost kill is a ban.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e5sec2&s=7 and thats winters ghost jail.   

aight if 1 pic got me banned and the reason was that picture. i belive thoes 2 pics will ban 2 more

1 ghost kill pic=ban
 so 1 ghost jail pic= longer ban?  i have 1 pic for qaz and another for winter.

Lewl, You make me laugh hammy. First, i jailed ham in slevens tower, he was stuck in slevens camera glitch, I came to jail him he said no!! then left too" Get out iof the glitch" Whom he did, but he also left to avoid jailing him= according to Swat, or diggy, you are allowed legally to ghost jail if they left to avoid spawn jail.... Ps: I have no proof, but the image that ham posted kinda had i in it, about me expalining, didn't think think that ham was so stupid... and so slefish...

On the picture where hamster is jailed after he says "ghosting!": 1st, he has fully ghosted, and 2nd, there have been times where Im about to kill him, and he yells "ghosting!!" even tho he has been killing everyone in sight -.-

major first of all check the chat in the winter on i scrolled up after i was in jail and finished ghosting and took pic of chat my reaction times were not fast enough to screen while being jailed. so i was jailed and took pic of chat

secound Qaz. i was stuck in a camera glitch and rejoined so i was not stuck. i did not leave to avoid jail what so ever. infact i had no idea you was going to jail me i though u was my friend. but yet after i rejoined and was unstuck u jailed me.

and major no dont shout ghosting after killing
 i have never ever done that once. i only call ghosting when i really am ghosting. and if i do it so much how come you dont post a pic of it? BECause you cant there are none i never do that.

and how am i being selfish? after being banned for >>>1<<< ghost kill i belive its fair to want justice to the pictures i have of just >>>1<<< crime and if they can get away with a ghost jail then i belive its fair a ghost kill is not a ban if a ghost jail is ok.

as like the ghost kill picture  its only happend once, so if i get banned for my first ghost kill then they get banned for qazes first ghost jail and winters 100th ghost jail.

UPDATE: moppy said ive been banned for 10 days and bricks cleared for 1 picture of a ghost kill...does anyone find that even a little overboard? i dont see any other pics of anthing bad for me. and if you want i can show you like 20 picstures of winter breaking the rules. and all he got was a warning. were is my warning? what have i acutally done?   1 ghost kill?  do you know how many people have ghost killed more than once? if m banned for 10days for a ghost kill then almost everyone inthe server by swats logic should be banned for 10 days.

i think 10 days for 1 rule broken is way to overboard with the ban button 1-5 days is a normal ban time after 3 warnings but i do belive i had no warnings. so thanks swat for being far and skipping my warnings for 1 picture.  oh and the 20 pics you have of winter? yeah nice giving him a warning... thats not nice swat use ur powers fairly for everyone not just everyone but me. its not very nice.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:20:04 AM by hamster »

Lewl, You make me laugh hammy. First, i jailed ham in slevens tower, he was stuck in slevens camera glitch, I came to jail him he said no!! then left too" Get out iof the glitch" Whom he did, but he also left to avoid jailing him= according to Swat, or diggy, you are allowed legally to ghost jail if they left to avoid spawn jail.... Ps: I have no proof, but the image that ham posted kinda had i in it, about me expalining, didn't think think that ham was so stupid... and so slefish...

On the picture where hamster is jailed after he says "ghosting!": 1st, he has fully ghosted, and 2nd, there have been times where Im about to kill him, and he yells "ghosting!!" even tho he has been killing everyone in sight -.-

major first of all check the chat in the winter on i scrolled up after i was in jail and finished ghosting and took pic of chat my reaction times were not fast enough to screen while being jailed. so i was jailed and took pic of chat

secound Qaz. i was stuck in a camera glitch and rejoined so i was not stuck. i did not leave to avoid jail what so ever. infact i had no idea you was going to jail me i though u was my friend. but yet after i rejoined and was unstuck u jailed me.

and major no dont shout ghosting after killing
 i have never ever done that once. i only call ghosting when i really am ghosting. and if i do it so much how come you dont post a pic of it? BECause you cant there are none i never do that.

and how am i being selfish? after being banned for >>>1<<< ghost kill i belive its fair to want justice to the pictures i have of just >>>1<<< crime and if they can get away with a ghost jail then i belive its fair a ghost kill is not a ban if a ghost jail is ok.

as like the ghost kill picture  its only happend once, so if i get banned for my first ghost kill then they get banned for qazes first ghost jail and winters 100th ghost jail.

UPDATE: moppy said ive been banned for 10 days and bricks cleared for 1 picture of a ghost kill...does anyone find that even a little overboard? i dont see any other pics of anthing bad for me. and if you want i can show you like 20 picstures of winter breaking the rules. and all he got was a warning. were is my warning? what have i acutally done?   1 ghost kill?  do you know how many people have ghost killed more than once? if m banned for 10days for a ghost kill then almost everyone inthe server by swats logic should be banned for 10 days.

i think 10 days for 1 rule broken is way to overboard with the ban button 1-5 days is a normal ban time after 3 warnings but i do belive i had no warnings. so thanks swat for being far and skipping my warnings for 1 picture.  oh and the 20 pics you have of winter? yeah nice giving him a warning... thats not nice swat use ur powers fairly for everyone not just everyone but me. its not very nice.

You broke so many rules. I can list them if you want. Also, remember that you was perma before we switched servers. Also you had many warnings before you were banned. Only if Niliscro was here...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:42:55 AM by Swat725 »

We don't see any ghosting icon or see ham spawn in chat, on that pic taken in jail. We can only trust his word. "ghosting!"

Guys.. Heres what cops ACTUALLY DO to prisoners.

They do it for exp.

They do it for exp.

Ya.. But they actually SPAWNKILL most of the time.  :panda:

I love it how hamster thinks: Oh I got unbbanned, time to start breaking the rules again thean bitch about it. Makes me laugh, and yes, swat is right, if Niliscro was here...

I love it how hamster thinks: Oh I got unbbanned, time to start breaking the rules again thean bitch about it. Makes me laugh, and yes, swat is right, if Niliscro was here...

Lol'd