Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286831 times)

Press is fkin annoying! I HAD NO MONEY AND HE KILLED ME WHEN I HAD LIKE 115!!! I HATE HIM!! :panda:

Hey, anyone know how (or if) you can store an item in a safe?

Hey, anyone know how (or if) you can store an item in a safe?

Not yet.

A true entertainer.

yep lol.

i still dont see how 1 ghost kill gets me banned for like evers :(    its unfair

and dont bring up dat broken rule crap cuz i broke no rule but that 1 ghost kill... and killing randomly(legalized now)
so 10 days is to long :(

i still dont see how 1 ghost kill gets me banned for like evers :(    its unfair

and dont bring up dat broken rule crap cuz i broke no rule but that 1 ghost kill... and killing randomly(legalized now)

No, you broke more than that.

Would you like a cameo appearance from a certain someone to perma ban you?
Since, clearly, your promise that you would stop being such a raving moron if we unbanned you hasn't held.

Ok, I just wish physics vehicles were enabled. I miss doing drivebys off the bumpers of jeeps and driving blocko cars around the city. I mean, LeetZero had like 4 vehicles :I... That was the problem. Maybe you should just limit 2 physics vehicles per lot and see how much lag it makes?

sadly, until i have my own server I have no control over the amount of players / physics vehicles. I'll try to get item storing in safes working soon.

Is this even legal? btw I am most sure :0man=:)man 

images

That is so obviously a second key he got thar.
Should get banned.

Also, where to get the gui, lols..

I haven't been on much.  What have I missed?

You missed a bunch of drama, a flying stuff etc.

Baiting Idiots.