Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287111 times)

Nice one swat -_- ignore the fact that im trying to ask why my ban isent up after u said it should be. then logg off after ignoreing it for like 20 min.......  u dun get a  :cookie: dis time :(

Nice one swat -_- ignore the fact that im trying to ask why my ban isent up after u said it should be. then logg off after ignoreing it for like 20 min.......  u dun get a  :cookie: dis time :(

YOUR BANS UP!!

Im serious, its up.

Is anyone an ambassador? I need my record cleaned.

Is anyone an ambassador? I need my record cleaned.
Dont worry i'll be an ambassador in a few days. (weeks probably..) :cookieMonster:

Dont worry i'll be an ambassador in a few days. (weeks probably..) :cookieMonster:
ccccrrrraaapppppppp

Why so long? Lack of money, exp?

Hamster is masskilling again, im not 100% sure it's not allowed, but im pretty sure it is, and he says that apperently he made it legal, and he ecxuse for it being in the rules is that no admins have changed it.
=/

Hamster is masskilling again, im not 100% sure it's not allowed, but im pretty sure it is, and he says that apperently he made it legal, and he ecxuse for it being in the rules is that no admins have changed it.
=/

Yes, He Has, And Also Random Killing, Swatteh always needs his proof, so look, when I joined ham got a haxor... Self-explantory much?

What the forget is that weird thing on your GUI at the left?  Also, I was sorta the only one who enforced that rule so yeah.

Also hi

What the forget is that weird thing on your GUI at the left?

It's an Add-on called "speed-o-meter". Tell you your speed, you die around if your speed is past half way, and your outside a vehicule. Its half useful for grappling around Metro

Thought this server sounded interesting
Joined and got shot by hamster three times
Not a good first impression

=/

re BAN TIME... Ham is really annoiyng... no  :cookie: for him.
Thought this server sounded interesting
Joined and got shot by hamster three times
Not a good first impression

Sorry for you dude... Come back soon when HE will be banned [for life? :3]

I got some pics for proof.