Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287038 times)

Tally did it! And you could of just dashed out of your base, fire does not kill you instantly.
Clever, Tally.
If you take a look at the pic, I was under there were my base was, and Tally did it.  By him setting a good portion of my base on fire, I had to crouch to avoid getting damaged an dying.  Again, not sure if it's illegal, but I would request for you guys to do something about it.
I guess thats a disadvantage to that kind of base.

why cant killing allways get u exp? i kill for evers wit assasian and wit mobster and god father and all that stuff but nuh exp :(  why not make it all kills r exp for criminal jobs? its hard to kill only criminals when there are none.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:37:04 PM by hamster »

I still don't understand why you have a problem with me spawning jackhammers in my apartment.

It's just not Ok for you to spawn items on my lot when others have to pay for em.
Yes, they are spawned for free.. but that doesn't mean you could get them for free!

Become a shop keeper then!

Sylvanor is a great builder, but he builds for the worst of people. Oh well.

It's just not Ok for you to spawn items on my lot when others have to pay for em.
Yes, they are spawned for free.. but that doesn't mean you could get them for free!

Become a shop keeper then!
I am an entrepreneur. I can spawn items. Why, do you want to rip people off by charging $100 for a jackhammer? That sounds moral to me. :p

i know killing is legal, but killing convicts who have no way of escaping, btw convicts give exp no matter what job.

that has to be iliigal, wehaw has been sitting IN THE JAIL killing me when i spawn and i cant do anything about it. hes spawn killing and killing a convict who cant do anything to defend. and i cant escape cuz if i get past him he blocks the doors (also illigal) and shoots at me till i die. hes breaking 2 rules PLUS killing a convict who cant do anything but spawn and die.

http://img832.imageshack.us/f/iilligalkilling.png/  hes been doing that for a long time and killing is legal yeah. but spawn killing, door blocking, and repeatedly killing a convict when ur not sapost to is not legal. so swat do sumtin bout dat cuz that actually is something banable.

i know killing is legal, but killing convicts who have no way of escaping, btw convicts give exp no matter what job.

that has to be iliigal, wehaw has been sitting IN THE JAIL killing me when i spawn and i cant do anything about it. hes spawn killing and killing a convict who cant do anything to defend. and i cant escape cuz if i get past him he blocks the doors (also illigal) and shoots at me till i die. hes breaking 2 rules PLUS killing a convict who cant do anything but spawn and die.

http://img832.imageshack.us/f/iilligalkilling.png/  hes been doing that for a long time and killing is legal yeah. but spawn killing, door blocking, and repeatedly killing a convict when ur not sapost to is not legal. so swat do sumtin bout dat cuz that actually is something banable.
I think he has the right to doorblock and kill you if you're trying to escape build. In real life, I think it's allowed to block a door and kill someone trying to escape jail.

Ham, learn2type.

but spawn killing, door blocking, and repeatedly killing a convict when ur not sapost to is not legal. so swat do sumtin bout dat cuz that actually is something banable.->  (wat)
lol

PRESS GHOSTKILLED ME! Finally.. We might get Heaven alas.. OMFG WHY DIDNT CHAT COME UP?!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:32:52 PM by Decepticon »

PRESS GHOSTKILLED ME! Finally.. We might get heaven alas... OMFG? WHY DIDNT CHAT COME UP!
That totally looks like Press [/sarcasm]

PRESS GHOSTKILLED ME! Finally.. We might get heaven alas... OMFG? WHY DIDNT CHAT COME UP!

lol? I ghost killed you?

loving. stuff. WHY DOESNT THE CHAT COME UP?!  :panda:

loving. stuff. WHY DOESNT THE CHAT COME UP?!  :panda:
Shift+P for screenshot with HUD. Control+P for no HUD.

still, i mean look at all this.

http://img231.imageshack.us/g/doorblockingandjailkill.png/ thats 8 pics of this stupidness. it happens allot more though

oh and yeah press did ghost kill him i has pics