Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286907 times)

IM BORED!

so i refreshed the page allot to get 36000 times read total for fourms :P it was like at 35992
...8 refreshes.
good job.

IM BORED!

so i refreshed the page allot to get 36000 times read total for fourms :P it was like at 35992

...8 refreshes.
good job.

Haha, 8 refreshes!

Anyways tho, ill try to be on later on tonight guys. I'm going to do a build run and stuff.

EDIT: Elite just crashed the server having lit every building in metro city on fire... flamer just screws up the city

How come it's you that got the flamethrower on the pic and also got 5 star + arson dems...

How come it's you that got the flamethrower on the pic and also got 5 star + arson dems...
Cuz I dint no dat teh flamar cud krash teh servar! (Translation: Im being a hypocrite, just get rid of it :P)

Did it really crash? I thought there was a limit on how much you could set fire.

How has Mr.Wheehaw managed to get 12million dollers? Connections.......

Ever consider that he could be lying?

Dude, of course I dont have that much cash, derp!  Its a strategy of intimidation!  Although I wont say that my bank sum is very modest... :cookieMonster:

Wheehaw has just about 3900-4500 in his bank.

It'd be cool if a special job (or cops/undercover) could audit people.  See how much they have, and be alerted when they spend it on something

Ex:(Chat log message) RedPikmin11 has just spent $45 on a Bow.

EDIT:  This could only apply to wanted people and people in the criminal line of work.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 06:11:03 PM by RedPikmin11 »

Swat, i found wheehaw and shard doing that floaty thingy!

^^^ swat dont care wehaw said swat said its ok to use relay events to fly or what ever they r doin

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:30:11 PM by hamster »

Swat, i found wheehaw and shard doing that floaty thingy!

^^^ swat dont care wehaw said swat said its ok to use relay events to fly or what ever they r doin

also swat pmed me yesterday saying i had 1 day left.... but its been a day o.o

Ok ok, let me straight things out. I said that they are fine if they aren't used all the time and use stupidly. Also, i did not mention anything about relays. Before you do this again guys, please check with me to make sure its fine.

its been 10 days and yesterday u said i had a day left... soo.. can i come on now