Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287058 times)

killing is legal :)

Woot top of page again.

also u posted the same picture twice...

anndd me and swat know i showed him a pic that makes killing ok.... sooo :P

plus why add the killing rule now if all past diggys never had it? just ruins it for the people who want to rp as Flash Mobs
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:39:52 PM by hamster »

Woot top of page again.

plus why add the killing rule now if all past diggys never had it? just ruins it for the people who want to rp as Flash Mobs

Stop killing so much.

Woot top of page again.

diggys server is not meant for that kind of RPing, you should loving know that

if you want to do that bullstuff find another stuffty cityrp

also you sound loving handicapped and should be permanently banned from that server.

You know thats not nice, ur a meany :( u no get  :cookie:

and ok swat  i stop killin so muhc... but so u know if im surrouneded by like 4 cops i WILL shoot them to live :P
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:31:44 PM by hamster »

You know thats not nice, ur a meany :( u no get  :cookie:

and ok swat  i stop killin so muhc... but so u know if im surrouneded by like 4 cops i WILL shoot them to live :P
4 cops in bank having fun... AHHH I SEE COPS, DIE BITCHES!!!! Oops thats not the eight year old style... diii noobzzz1!!12121!!!one!11one!!!!

Ow, Hi Swat, i need you online, i have some problems with Real Estate =/ and trust with people who don't work correctly. =)  :cookie: x20

Stop killing so much.
The server can get boring without him. XD I think I prefer it with him sometimes.

If i am correct, killing is legal, but mass killing, which hammy is doing, is illegal.  Even says it in the rules.
(and i know I posted the same pic twice, i tried to edit it but i couldn't.)

Have the admins thought about just ban him forever?

You are admin and got the power. You don't need a special cause of doing it.
Just do it because you (and everyone else) don't like the dude.

Simple as that.
Screw morality.

Screw morality.
You seem to care about "morality" when it comes to me spawning jackhammers in my apartment.

>.>

In this case..
no
I still don't understand why you have a problem with me spawning jackhammers in my apartment.

If you take a look at the pic, I was under there were my base was, and Tally did it.  By him setting a good portion of my base on fire, I had to crouch to avoid getting damaged an dying.  Again, not sure if it's illegal, but I would request for you guys to do something about it.

Forgot to post a pic.

Tally did it! And you could of just dashed out of your base, fire does not kill you instantly.