Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286824 times)

hey broseph. I'll try to fix up RE over the next week period, if i can remember to do it!
K, cool bro.

Hi, I don't really like to report, but i think i must for this. Taz created a lot with some highly illegal event. When you press the button, you must kill yourself, and after, there is a relay who kill and kill and kill... you. I saw the picture of the lot, i think it will be enough. I ask Taz Devil to be banned for some time. Admins need to react (don't critic me for the "don't press", ok? i really wont care).  :iceCream:

Ho ho hoooo, do I smell a 20 day ban?

I dunno lol  :cookieMonster:
That will be good but i don't think. A 5 or 10 day ban will be enough.

He said he wanted to be banned, so I doubt he cares.

pft, Taz is just trouble.

Perma should be enough.

I totally agree to you, Slev =)
pft, Taz is just trouble.

Perma should be enough.

Is it up? I can't find it. D:

Max ban time possible is 15 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes.

Max ban time possible is 15 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes.
Hmmm...

Do I smell a malicious scripter?.......inB4ScripterMakesLonge rBanTimeScript

No admins for 2 or 3 days -_-"

Hi, I don't really like to report, but i think i must for this. Taz created a lot with some highly illegal event. When you press the button, you must kill yourself, and after, there is a relay who kill and kill and kill... you. I saw the picture of the lot, i think it will be enough. I ask Taz Devil to be banned for some time. Admins need to react (don't critic me for the "don't press", ok? i really wont care).  :iceCream:

Ok thanks for the info!

No admins for 2 or 3 days -_-"

Ive been busy lately.

Hamster:Noob::Pie Crust:Rage

What does this brown townogy mean???

Heres some photos for a hint :D  For pic 1 and 2, look at the entire photo, for pic 3, just look at the text...

EDIT: Elite just crashed the server having lit every building in metro city on fire... flamer just screws up the city
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:22:29 PM by Mr. Wheehaw »

IM BORED!

so i refreshed the page allot to get 36000 times read total for fourms :P it was like at 35992

Hamster:Noob::Pie Crust:Rage

What does this brown townogy mean???

Heres some photos for a hint :D  For pic 1 and 2, look at the entire photo, for pic 3, just look at the text...

EDIT: Elite just crashed the server having lit every building in metro city on fire... flamer just screws up the city
ty wheehaw, now i know who kill Next time i be one ;) (and i like pie) but not if their crusty.               And hamster find a new game.. Then..,,
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:28:03 AM by xcruso »