Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287162 times)

Custard is no fun :3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:45:55 PM by Major Ocelot »

Nope, Custard isn't as crazy-ass-secret-tunnel oriented as Diggy.

Who needs tunnels? Just use a manhole that you can't jump out of.

Another downside about the last jail is you couldn't blow it open with explosives.

I hate the jails that you can escape out of. Every prisoner eventually finds out and escapes. What's the point of a jail all the prisoners escape from?

well, think of it this way: That starfish that's just been murdering people for a good half an hour is now stuck in jail for a whole hour with no means of escape.

this is the most realistic, and efficient, way of conviction.

well, think of it this way: That starfish that's just been murdering people for a good half an hour is now stuck in jail for a whole hour with no means of escape.

this is the most realistic, and efficient, way of conviction.
I love how hamster reported me for doorblocking while he was escaping from jail and was also dumb enough to post a picture of himself wanding me.

Ohhhhhhhh hamster...

still, i mean look at all this.

thats 8 pics of this stupidness. it happens allot more though

I'd like to remove that "no killing without reason" rule and in place of it put in a "no complaining when people kill you" rule. I use to love shooting people down from xHellFire's(was that his name?) building on a walled off balcony with Diggy.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:11:55 PM by Littledude »

I'd like to remove that "no killing without reason" rule and in place of it put in a "no complaining when people kill you" rule. I use to love shooting people down from xCrossFire's(was that his name?) building on a walled off balcony with Diggy.
I think that's already being removed. It's a dumb rule, because it only happens due to the lack of a good police force.

I think that's already being removed. It's a dumb rule, because it only happens due to the lack of a good police force.

That's about to change when i get bounty hunter job etc

Grapple Rope <3

Mistrox in the House

You have to be one with the grapple

Where the F**k did this picture come from.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:37:25 PM by xcruso »

That's one lovey grapple rope.