Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294986 times)

Why would Iban be unbanned?

Plus when Custard was on Diggy's, the first thing I said was "what"

BLACKLIST

"kalphiter"
5827   kalphiter/The God of Swords   98.240.203.150:1355
15248   kalphiter/mason         98.214.29.112:2393
16951   kalphiter/Force21      98.237.205.41:32974
6817   kalphiter/         98.203.87.111:56449
2074   kalphiter/alphiter   
6643   kalphiter

Oh my.

Why would Iban be unbanned?

Plus when Custard was on Diggy's, the first thing I said was "what"

Like i said, Iban may have changed. To tell you the truth, I don't hold grudges for that long.

Ontopic:
The city is growing so far and i'll take a pic later.

Like i said, Iban may have changed. To tell you the truth, I don't hold grudges for that long.

Ontopic:
The city is growing so far and i'll take a pic later.
Doesn't seem like it. Although he's usually afk when I'm on his ZAPT server.

I think I like the old Metro more. Probably because I can get down to my lot a lot easier. Also I actually can set down some events to keep some jailers away. But now Fionn and Mistrox just come by and jail like mad.

I think I like the old Metro more. Probably because I can get down to my lot a lot easier. Also I actually can set down some events to keep some jailers away. But now Fionn and Mistrox just come by and jail like mad.
Everyone will miss the old Metro, myself included, but it was time to lay it to rest.  There's only so much you can do in terms of expansions and reorganizing until a new city is needed.  This one seems promising.  Maybe we could do some cbrown towns with it, since it's a sea city, and give some lots cbrown town access.

Everyone will miss the old Metro, myself included, but it was time to lay it to rest.  There's only so much you can do in terms of expansions and reorganizing until a new city is needed.  This one seems promising.  Maybe we could do some cbrown towns with it, since it's a sea city, and give some lots cbrown town access.
True. But trying to get a lot onto RE is very hard as there is no subway to traverse through and easily name the lot to sell. I'm also a bit depressed as most of the people that have gone to the server is a cop and that just makes it a lot harder to camp at my build and watch the people go by and try to get in.

Yeah, I'll miss the subways and underground stuff, but you could always make yourself a boat if you have access to the tunnels under some streets.

Yeah, I'll miss the subways and underground stuff, but you could always make yourself a boat if you have access to the tunnels under some streets.
It's really hard to scrape up some money as my clumsiness always makes me wanted and makes me lose what money I have after getting wanted. Plus I don't have a lot anymore :P

Ontopic: I GOT loving 1 EXP YAY

There just have to be a couple more banks. People are always complaining about people camping or blocking the bank.

There just have to be a couple more banks. People are always complaining about people camping or blocking the bank.

Yeah, i always got those reports. When the city will get expanded, Where gonna have a bigger bank and a bigger police station. The current ones are small.

Also quick question Ipod, who is mostly blocking it?

Also quick question Ipod, who is mostly blocking it?
Well I heard a lot of people complaining on Arc but I haven't seen that. It's been a few hours.

Artificial Penguin was camping in the Police Station waiting for people to pay their dems and jailing them before they get there.

Alright, we'll try do something. We could make a camping rule.

Camping at police/camping at bank gets you a ban. I'm not to sure yet. I'll have to talk to Nil and such to see what we can do.

Alright, we'll try do something. We could make a camping rule.

Camping at police/camping at bank gets you a ban. I'm not to sure yet. I'll have to talk to Nil and such to see what we can do.
Well the admins aren't on all the time so people can camp when they're not on.

Maybe script the security cameras to replay short videos of the bank and popo to verify if people are camping or not?

Well the admins aren't on all the time so people can camp when they're not on.

Maybe script the security cameras to replay short videos of the bank and popo to verify if people are camping or not?
That would be too intense.  The reason camping is possible is because there's only one PD/Bank, so we'll make some more.