Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 293246 times)

Oh, Swat and I get plenty of PMs from server users.  They're usually about how you're abusing in one way or another, so can you stop?

Personally, there's a plethora of users on the server that I can't stand, but I don't randomly kick them or demo their lots before they can build on them, and I'm sure Swat is the same way.  So if Swat and I, who you obviously hold below your almighty self, can hold back on such barbarism, maybe you could, too.

Some example of my constant abuse would be nice, or do you just pull this crap out of your ass? You and Swat said to demo spam lots, so I do. Diggy tells me to demo crap lots to make room for my builds, so I do. I kick players that kill me or harass others while I or they are busy trying to build something of quality rather than the crap you pump out. Now you are accusing me of randomly lashing out? Quite the double-standard.

I can't stand the majority myself either, and I don't randomly kick them. In fact I don't ever randomly kick without obvious reason, and when I do I get plenty of "thank you"s from the user base. (so far I've only kicked hamster and an afk client that joined, spawned, died and stayed dead for half an hour)
Anyways my point in my post was that we won't bother with user issues whereas people who are more concerned with that such as your lowly self will.

Some example of my constant abuse would be nice, or do you just pull this crap out of your ass?
Also anything we admins(that being the 3 former) do is 100% justified and backed up by mockery and laughter :)
Well there's a good place to start.  Also, according to Ipodmemorizer, one of you (either Facechild or yourself, I don't recall) were demoing his lots as he was placing them, practically.  You've also cleared several lots to make room for your excessively large firehouse and whatever the forget that giant blue and white building is.

You and Swat said to demo spam lots, so I do. Diggy tells me to demo crap lots to make room for my builds, so I do. I kick players that kill me or harass others while I or they are busy trying to build something of quality rather than the crap you pump out. Now you are accusing me of randomly lashing out? Quite the double-standard.
No, I'm not accusing you of randomly lashing out, but you never exactly state your reasons for things, which makes your motive extremely ambiguous.  And yes, demo spam lots after you flag them, not just right away.  And excuse me, "the crap I pump out"?  Have you taken a second look at your giant pile of stuff that you call a "mart"?

Anyways my point in my post was that we won't bother with user issues whereas people who are more concerned with that such as your lowly self will.
I fail to see how Fion's issue with his lots was strictly a user issue, because it involved a bug.  And even so, you have to solve conflicts between users from time to time, it's why you're an admin.

Well there's a good place to start.  Also, according to Ipodmemorizer, one of you (either Facechild or yourself, I don't recall) were demoing his lots as he was placing them, practically.  You've also cleared several lots to make room for your excessively large firehouse and whatever the forget that giant blue and white building is.
No, I'm not accusing you of randomly lashing out, but you never exactly state your reasons for things, which makes your motive extremely ambiguous.  And yes, demo spam lots after you flag them, not just right away.  And excuse me, "the crap I pump out"?  Have you taken a second look at your giant pile of stuff that you call a "mart"?
I fail to see how Fion's issue with his lots was strictly a user issue, because it involved a bug.  And even so, you have to solve conflicts between users from time to time, it's why you're an admin.

lol

I'm sure we can all get along. I'll just write some admin rules that we all have to follow, and hope that everyone follows them. The main rule I'd like to stress right now is this: don't demolish a build without first putting up a demo sign, and give it a day. Exceptions: mega spam, abusive events. I know sometimes the users are just SO annoying and disrespectful that you might want to demo their build, but don't, just ban them with a reason, and mark their build with a demo sign in case they don't come back. Also, mute script should be used more often.

They're usually about how you're abusing in one way or another, so can you stop?

Um.... This is my cue to stay out of this... And not to post any more bug reports here and instead, in the drama section....

Some example of my constant abuse would be nice, or do you just pull this crap out of your ass?

Yup, by now i should not be posting on this issue....

And excuse me, "the crap I pump out"?  Have you taken a second look at your giant pile of stuff that you call a "mart"? (Oooh, low blow!)
Yea....Its more of a bug.... Although, i am kinda mad at facechild.... But i sent him an argry lolcat, so im considering him delt with. :3

I'm sure we can all get along. I'll just write some admin rules that we all have to follow, and hope that everyone follows them. The main rule I'd like to stress right now is this: don't demolish a build without first putting up a demo sign, and give it a day. Exceptions: mega spam, abusive events. I know sometimes the users are just SO annoying and disrespectful that you might want to demo their build, but don't, just ban them with a reason, and mark their build with a demo sign in case they don't come back. Also, mute script should be used more often.

Yay diggy...*snicker*.... Attempting to bring peace and respect to this thread! *snicker* .... It would be so much easier to take this situation srsly if your avatar wasnt so ROFL-Worthy.... Anyway, I', gonna end this with a sad faic.  :panda:

P.S: Who likes my avatar? :3
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 06:38:12 PM by fionnbharr1 »

Thank you dig for trying to bring back the peace. If an admin have a problem with any other admin, Just tell me or Dig and we can hopefully work it out, No need for fighting. Also we should have a email for bug reports.

Some incriminating pics...some of admins, some not.

Hmmmm....LH's justification? He was not banned for this.

Wut You talkin bout willis? Or... What you implying Nilis?

He was talking about getting mustard on your hot dog....not following the rules, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha......ha................... ...

And thats it for now, i think i'll leave out all the pics of admins right out flaming each other..... for now at least.

P.s: Warning-While you were typing, a new reply has been posted. you may want to review your post. I hate you Swat..... :3
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:09:11 PM by fionnbharr1 »

yeah might as well not post any more drama, it's only fanning the flames.

yeah might as well not post any more drama, it's only fanning the flames.

Ewps.....

Im sorry diggy! First my lot was almost accidently wanded, then that starfish hamster took it, then the RE glitch screwed me over, then leet rubbed it in my face, then i broke my ankle, then my router broke, then hamster rubbed it in my face, then i posted on this thread, then i started a fite, then i fanned the flames, when all i wanted was my lot back! Waaaaaa...................... ...... *sniff*  :panda:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:35:56 PM by fionnbharr1 »

Ewps.....

Im sorry diggy! First my lot was almost accidently wanded, then that starfish hamster took it, then the RE glitch screwed me over, then leet rubbed it in my face, then i broke my ankle, then my router broke, then hamster rubbed it in my face, then i posted on this thread, then i started a fite, then i fanned the flames, when all i wanted was my lot back! Waaaaaa...................... ...... *sniff*  :panda:

small question diggy-are you going to release the gamemode or are you going to keep it for yourself?

Diggy's Game mod will possibly never be released, not because he want's to keep it to himself, more towards the line of progression. Even now there are many bugs in Diggy's server, and many innovations to a new and healthier game mod!
It's been 2 years, and it will possibly never be released.

This situation is also towards the line of Diggy's server going empty, who will be able to test bugs than? Who will build nice buildings, or have new ideas about how the mod could work? Once Iban's mod came out, there was many little servers and no big servers hosting the mod. In my opinion, id rather have a bigger, nicer server to enjoy the mod in.

Fion disrespects the rules on Diggy's himself like jailing innocents on a very evil way:

You are really cool.
You have a nice house.
You need lumber.
You chop lumber.
Fionasswipe stands behind your tree.
You finish chopping the tree.
Since he is behind it you chop him.
Thats assault.
He takes his baton.
He jails you for 20 minutes.
He likes it.
The admins are OK with it.