Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287377 times)

The server have been down for a bit of time. When was the server up? It's been about 2 weeks? Its been a while that i forgot.

The server is up since one day. But is also down since one day... Errrr *drink coke --'*

(wow, first page... honor)

And yeah Admins if you don't mind please remove the grey colored brick at the start of indu Acres i had my hidout under the castle or something near that now it's blocked :P

this server crash is actually not our fault this time, it's blockland's

right before crash:

Code: [Select]
Posting to master server
No user/host entry in master server, re-sending authentication request
Authentication: Sending Initial Request...
Authentication: Connected...
Authentication: Sending Response...
Got bad connected receive event.

I'll restart it, again.

yay! diggy fixed the server!!...*wrenches my door*...wait wtf why does diggy own it.. *wrenches around*...              damn  it..*forced to wand half of build* ... Im currently rebuilding half my build diggy owned :P yay for me -_-

:P its annoying but its not his fault so its ok.
 i dont mind building :P its fun
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:02:21 PM by hamster »

Yes Diggy, maybe it's Blockland. This is a good game yes, but at last, very bad coded... Eric Hartman used Torque Engine, that's cool and easy coding, but memory algorithm ( C++ library ) is hardly bad used. He must change it, but this is a lot of work... (I never been to 256K bricks cause of it) [bad english sorry, dont comment on it, thx]

YAY! Diggy found a way to restore owner ship, he did a councole thingy and all out bricks were fixed!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:10:43 PM by hamster »

Yes Diggy, maybe it's Blockland. This is a good game yes, but at last, very bad coded... Eric Hartman used Torque Engine, that's cool and easy coding, but memory algorithm ( C++ library ) is hardly bad used. He must change it, but this is a lot of work... (I never been to 256K bricks cause of it) [bad english sorry, dont comment on it, thx]

Badspot's starting to wrap up Blockland anyway.  It will meet the same fate as AoT.  He's not going to re-write all of Blockland's code.  Someone else might, but not him.  Perhaps we have a Sourcecoder in our midst who could bring Blockland to the Source Engine?  (I understand that is a massive if not impossible undertaking, but it could be pretty cool.)

yay! zim just told diggy i was breaking a rule while i was afk and now im banned -_- i was dead and afk and i was killed by fire that zim started.... How the hell did i break a rule?
 that wasent very nice  :*(

once i got back i was gunna say somthing but i was aslo a convict so i could not speak And noowww im banned :(

diggy can you please unban me? i do belive i did nothing at all, and if you were to spy me when you saw what zim said. ude see i was dead and afk  cuz he killed me with a flame thrower while i was afk.. i dint do anything :(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:19:36 PM by hamster »

ill unban you as soon as i fix all the abuse-able things in the mod or when the ban expires, whatever comes first. In unrelated news I'm trying to fix Real Estate so when you buy a lot you can sell it again without the server needing a restart.

Abuseable? I dint abuse anything  :*(

this is 100% unfair. because i did compleatly nothing. and now i have to wait 3 days -_-

Thats kinda mean to do that to me :*(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:08:44 PM by hamster »

you've abused so many times in the past that when people accuse you of it i tend to believe them

Ok so this time ur saying when one person shouts i did something i get banned? did you even check? i was sitting afk and oddly watching some random thing about 3 mile island on the discovory channle :P i get bored, so now im banned because you instantly assume i did something? and as i recall he instantly blurted out i did something when you joined. he did not say what and you did not ask.  

so can you be more fair please and actually not ban me for doing nothing at all And the only thing that made zim said i did something wrong was that i was sitting afk in my house and they couldnt jail me
 they got mad and killed me with a flamer. then when i did not respawn because i was afk. they said i was breaking a rule -_- then u instantly ban me

i dun think i should be banned and if i did not break a rule. then i shurly should not be banned at all. sooo lemmy back plz.   teknicly  that ban was uncalled for :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:24:21 PM by hamster »

"teknicly" we can ban whoever we want for whatever reason (pr lack of) we want. in other news, abandoned lots will automatically go on real estate after a week of the owner not being online, the price is the lot price + amount of lumber times lumber price + any utilities and ATMs etc on it.

"teknicly" we can ban whoever we want for whatever reason (pr lack of) we want. in other news, abandoned lots will automatically go on real estate after a week of the owner not being online, the price is the lot price + amount of lumber times lumber price + any utilities and ATMs etc on it.
DANG that is a lovey idea.

The Server is up but there is only one guy there and that is Sylvanor :P