Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287399 times)

Sylvanor is always connected.
Sylvanor got no life.
Sylvanor is dead so he can play all the time ku ku ku ku >=]
 :cookie: x 2e99

(and that's the second time i'm at the top, but no one here really care)

Sylvanor is always connected.
Sylvanor got no life.
Sylvanor is dead so he can play all the time ku ku ku ku >=]
 :cookie: x 2e99

(and that's the second time i'm at the top, but no one here really care)
Whoa guys, he's at the top.

@_@

Have the admins thought about just ban him forever?

You are admin and got the power. You don't need a special cause of doing it.
Screw morality.
"teknicly" we can ban whoever we want for whatever reason (pr lack of) we want.
Yey

Hi. Once all the lots that are abandoned are up on RE i'll buy certain ones and make the terrain smaller.

i know you can ban who ever u want without really needing a reason but, its just not kewl to do :(

being an ass in game isnt kewl either :(

anyways your ban is probably up today anyways, was that so bad?

It sure was!

He lost 3 days of gameplay.
!

diggy not to bother you.. but when you get the chance.. you own like half my lot.. and theres a permanant fire brick  on ur bricks that are on my lot and they wont go away.. someone trust abused on my lot cuz there was fire emmiters everywere

wow, you're annoying.

I have to agree with ham (again, creepy rite?) cuz diggy owns a bunch of my bricks too!  I tried the normal fix (Sell to myself on RE) but then my revelation hit me, "The RE is busted!"  Oh well, its only the walls n stuff I don't edit much.

diggy not to bother you.. but when you get the chance.. you own like half my lot.. and theres a permanant fire brick  on ur bricks that are on my lot and they wont go away.. someone trust abused on my lot cuz there was fire emmiters everywere

wow, you're annoying.

Yep yep.

I have to agree with ham (again, creepy rite?) cuz diggy owns a bunch of my bricks too!  I tried the normal fix (Sell to myself on RE) but then my revelation hit me, "The RE is busted!"  Oh well, its only the walls n stuff I don't edit much.

Yea, the dedi-saver is messed up. The RE should be working soon.

EDIT: The server is down also.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:02:41 PM by Swat725 »