Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287380 times)

diggy not to bother you.. but when you get the chance.. you own like half my lot.. and theres a permanant fire brick  on ur bricks that are on my lot and they wont go away.. someone trust abused on my lot cuz there was fire emmiters everywere
The "Diggy not to bother you..." was modest.  Then I read how you spammed the ... endings, and it killed the effect.

Diggy owns the named bricks in my elevator to my tower... which makes the elevator not usable.
But why whine about this on the forum. Diggy is fully aware of this, and tries to fix it the best he can.

So shut up.

Diggy owns the named bricks in my elevator to my tower... which makes the elevator not usable.
But why whine about this on the forum. Diggy is fully aware of this, and tries to fix it the best he can.

So shut up.
Be polite, bro.

Be polite, bro.
Why would I, when there is tons of people that is spamming the forum with unnecessary comments and questions that won't make Diggy work any faster. Because he will of course not fix your guys problems manually... if that's what you think.

you own like half my lot.. and theres a permanant fire brick  on ur bricks that are on my lot and they wont go away.. someone trust abused on my lot cuz there was fire emmiters everywere
I have to agree with ham (again, creepy rite?) cuz diggy owns a bunch of my bricks too!  I tried the normal fix (Sell to myself on RE) but then my revelation hit me, "The RE is busted!"
What's the point of these posts anyway?

What's the point of these posts anyway?

There isn't. 

So here's the ultimatum;  everyone gets a life and stops posting on the forum, let Diggy fix the mod, and play again later, or we continue stuffposting about "DehGee RE ish brok." and "U own haf mah breks fix it", and nothing is done.

Nah, life is overrated.

I think that its just a way that most of us get rid of boredom.  A kind of substitute for the RP.  Ever notice how many more posts are made when the server is down?

I think that its just a way that most of us get rid of boredom.  A kind of substitute for the RP.  Ever notice how many more posts are made when the server is down?

That may be true, but the bulk of them are either hamster or the rest of the morons that play/be idiots on the server.

That may be true, but the bulk of them are either hamster or the rest of the morons that play/be idiots on the server.
Hmmm, interesting point... considering how many stuffspam posts hammy's made

Alright, now it's my time to be Mr WhinyPants.

Server is back up.. yaaay....... -.-
Although I've discovered some strange random things happening to me.

-When I died.. I only needed to wait 5 secs even tho the countdown is at 15 secs for spawning. (you'll have to click)

-Some of you may know that I don't get paycheck because I got so many lots. However, I noticed that I get $10 per tick.
Strange heh? =/

-My quick ride.. that makes you travel in the air across the city with velocity event, suddenly stopped working.. if you use it, you will find yourself stop in the middle of the air, very high up. May be because of lag i dono.. it's not the events tho. Tested it like 10 times... and got the same result. wtf

Alright, now it's my time to be Mr WhinyPants.

Server is back up.. yaaay....... -.-
Although I've discovered some strange random things happening to me.

-When I died.. I only needed to wait 5 secs even tho the countdown is at 15 secs for spawning. (you'll have to click)

-Some of you may know that I don't get paycheck because I got so many lots. However, I noticed that I get $10 per tick.
Strange heh? =/

-My quick ride.. that makes you travel in the air across the city with velocity event, suddenly stopped working.. if you use it, you will find yourself stop in the middle of the air, very high up. May be because of lag i dono.. it's not the events tho. Tested it like 10 times... and got the same result. wtf
Diggy is fully aware of this, and tries to fix it the best he can.

So shut up.
:cookieMonster:
hypocrite

:cookieMonster:
starfish handicapped motherloving dumpstuff idiot.

That's me.