Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 285234 times)

Hey, did i ask to be admin? No? So don't say what i didn't said. Why when someone want to help admins to have a better city, people always think "O he wants to be admin" fuu...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:45:36 AM by Sylvanor »

Personally I don't think Diggy need's anymore admins, it's fine as it is.
Totally wrong.

Hey nonor, map is a great idea... but.. I think I'll make another one, which got terrain and such. :3

Hello, I have starte d regularly playing on your server. It was great, until people started lighting EVERYTHING on fire, and chasing all the other players with the flamethrower. Im not really sure what rpg elements the flamethrower was supposed to encompass, but i think it should just be removed from the server. Two players, pressme and Deion have lit two complete lots and the entire bank entrance on fire, as well as other random bricks. You can trust me in saying that if you dont do something about it you will lose your community VERY quickly. I realize that killing is and should be a part of an rpg, but i am fairly certain that random, unsolicited, unprofitable, and supremely REPETITIVE killing is not. they literally stand at your spawn and kill you.

thank you for your input. this type of gameplay is definitely not helpful to us getting new players. Since the flamethrower is so overpowered and doesnt use fuel yet, i'll increase the price 3 or 4 times. Any of you with shops selling flamethrowers will want to adjust the prices in your events.

Maybe all weps should get an increase in price.

Maybe all weps should get an increase in price.
Higher price, less killing... Humm, It matches xD. That will be a nice idea.

Higher price, less killing... Humm, It matches xD. That will be a nice idea.

If the shop owners who got the money from the weapons didn't use it to get weapons themselves, killing people, then sitting in jail for 60 minutes, then repeating.  Making shop jobs clean record only wouldn't make sense either.  Unless you weren't allowed to spawn weapons directly off bricks.

Hamster's been bank killing, trolling, and spree killing for some time now.
I believe he's been a nuisance for way to long. We need to rid of him at all costs. There's a lack of proof, but I'm sure you can take my word for it. After all, he's committed many of the same crimes beforehand.

The trolling, I should mention, has gotten way out of control as well. He's been telling gay/biloveual visitors to kill themselves, he's been bragging about his building "ability", and he does it all just to infuriate the crowd in order to get attention.

I'm sure you can all find this as a bannable offense, and I come here today to appeal to such a ban.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:21:08 PM by Custard »

Not cool!ur just mad cuz you told me ur biloveual so we got in a argument and now you want me banned.

and your the one that said u build better than me, you brought up the building subject

now get over it -_- cuz i did nothing thats illigal so by server rules i should not be banned.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:21:46 PM by hamster »

Not cool!ur just mad cuz you told me ur biloveual so we got in a argument and now you want me banned.

and your the one that said u build better than me, you brought up the building subject
You said you could build better than Sylv too. And your views against biloveuality could have been contained, but you just had to rip on us. You're the moron here. You also told me to kill myself on IRC, which was completely unnecessary. You've been trolling, and that can lead yourself to a ban. I'm not lifting my appeal.

Also, whether it was a law or not doesn't matter. Infuriating the server to get attention is likely part of the common sense of what not to do list. You've been way to stupid for way to long.

I am shocked by Hamster spelling. He is really a shocking man!!.What about gay, lesbians and disabled people? Do you really thinks disabled persons asked this??!! WTF GTFO *angry*. About the building subject, yes i trapped him for 6 or 7 minuts, and? That's the first time i do it. I did it, i am happy. Ham is alway breakings rules. This is a game!! A GAME! Why some players can't play normally? When presseme kill, that's ok,that's a game, he plays, when someone trust abuse, that's ok, that's a game, he also plays. But about Hamster... Hmm... I am tired of this kind of people. This day, He shocked me at once. I broke a rule in trapping, and you Hamster, how many rules you broke? Too much. [there is some bad grammar here, please excuse me] {excuse me princess} :panda:

Its been a really long time that I haven't been on Metro, but I should get on the server soon (hopely).

off-topic:
Plus hamster always has to be a loving prick?

Its been a really long time that I haven't been on Metro, but I should get on the server soon (hopely).

Make sure you don't come on when Ham is on. Totally will ruin your game-appetite.

And, wtf admins.. is it so hard to ban a single person? :/

Parkour.

...PARKOUR!

Ohey look what I found.

I was snooping around in Olaf's room.

...And then I fell out the window and died.