Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287294 times)

lovey Sleven
<3
lovey Synx

wat, who the hell put that?

lovey Sleven
<3
lovey Synx

wat, who the hell put that?
Split personalities much?

Hi guys.  Was going to drop in on the server but I see it's uptime is still intermittent.

Diggy:  Just a suggestion for your hosting conundrum, I've heard that Amazon Cloud servers have a free 1-year trial or something, you might want to look into that.  Honestly, I'm not sure how any of that is run because I saw it somewhere for 5 seconds, but still worth looking into.

And happy belated 4-20 :D

-snip
Niliscro, please either stay away or come back, stop teasing us with this 50-50 business D:

Niliscro, please either stay away or come back, stop teasing us with this 50-50 business D:
He's just on the forums. He resigned, he didn't leave entirely.

Why don't you go forget yourself, asshat.

Amen to that!

Ugg, I didn't intend for that to be a mean comment -.- why the mean response?

:cookieMonster: lol.  Im just bored =P

You maybe hurt his feelings.. :(

Is diggy or wizzard or "i dont know who" on holidays??!! Why this server is still down after more than 10 days? Can someone explain us what happened?

Is diggy or wizzard or "i dont know who" on holidays??!! Why this server is still down after more than 10 days? Can someone explain us what happened?

I have no idea at all.  I'm pretty sure that Nili don't know either.

Niliscro wouldn't know, because if he did, so would you. Diggy isn't exactly in contact right now anyway, and I'm not sure if he has contact with Wizzard either.

So I'm guessing Wizzard is having problems of some sort.

If that's the case, then if Diggy is persistent on keeping the server running, we'll see it sometime later.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:05:39 PM by Custard »