Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287245 times)

The topic is 11 days old. It's been a long time since Diggy has contacted the forums. It's most likely that the server will be down for an elongated period of time.

Whoa, is this gona die.

The topic is 11 days old. It's been a long time since Diggy has contacted the forums. It's most likely that the server will be down for an elongated period of time.

As i would say... the server would be back in the summer....

Or really less...in 2 weeks?!?! =o!

wow, I nearly forgot about diggy's.  hah

Wow, first post in an entire month.

Wow, first post in an entire month.

You would post on here.

No news yet.....i bet the server will be up sometime this summer.

This was the best CityRP ever. Why did you take it away Diggy! WHY!?!?

It's over, sadly, the best one out there, loves and kisses Diggy, I loved your server.

</3

Woah. On the second-to-last row of photos, the blue build.
That one's mine from way long ago. c:

Well, i think this server is officially done with its years.  It had a good run.

As for the future.... who knows.

Leave your favorite moments under this post if you have any.

My memory on when/how I started with Diggy's server (when he was named Wentworth back then):

I used to send Diggy a message when I was with Swat725 (and some other person, I forgot his name, he was the host of his own server), that the host of the other server needed help from Diggy, and I began enjoying Diggy's server with all the cool stuff he has been adding on.

Ever since that fight of Diggy vs Iban bullstuff, Diggy actually released Iban's mod (on the IRC Client) which I started to host off my server with it, and months and months hosting it, Ironicly I got banned from Diggy for thinking I was stealing stuff from him (I didn't basicly mean it) (The ban was most likely was about the whole summer, which loving sucked), Anyways when I came back unbanned, The server actually changed overtime with the new features and cool stuff.

Later on the road when I remembered the start of his server, it was all good, but when Diggy's server was coming to an end, It turned into stuff with all the trolls (and hamster coming in acting like a total prick), Ironicly Carrot and his friends (on Carrot's bandwagon), called me an "Admin kiss-up", When I'm trying to speak to Diggy and Swat725 (my longest known good friend).

And all the rumors I used to remember that people were hiding that were about me (good times).

Overall my final conclusion, I liked Diggy from the beginning when I introduced myself, and told him how I liked the server, but from overtime when new people came in, updates had to be updated, Diggy himself has become a busy person.

My favorite moments were when I was a total starfish to everybody.

But no, that's not an apology.

I liked it when there wasn't an issue I had to intrude on, which was never. thanks Niliscro

My favorite was when I had a gun shop that was open forever, constantly earning me money to spawn vehicles and guns to commit manslaughter with. Then those whom I had killed get frustrated and buy a gun to kill me, however they bought it from my shop so I still win whether I died or not. :D

building my huge research shop/brothel combination. dont think i ever got it running, but it was amazing.