Author Topic: Hitchhiker  (Read 6023 times)

Haha, should totally do that with a robloxian and a blockhead in that mac-pc style. :D

Osht, I better get started then. You're really great, I hope your skills help you out in the future.

When did you start? It looks like you've been doing this for years.

Osht, I better get started then. You're really great, I hope your skills help you out in the future.

When did you start? It looks like you've been doing this for years.

I started around august last year, practiced some models, eventually put them ingame as weapons or vehicles, then started player types which require animating and yea. Setting up the scene and rendering I learned quick, cause its not hard.

Bump for holy stuff hot model.
Genius way of making that ultra-realistic movement, replacing and remodeling the body, though the smoothed edges seem just a bit odd to me. You also did an incredible job on the rigging itself, and modeling on the face for expressions was a stroke of genius.
All in all, love.

If I may have your permission, is it alright if I use your model to apply to your group with an animation?

Bump for holy stuff hot model.
Genius way of making that ultra-realistic movement, replacing and remodeling the body, though the smoothed edges seem just a bit odd to me. You also did an incredible job on the rigging itself, and modeling on the face for expressions was a stroke of genius.
All in all, love.

If I may have your permission, is it alright if I use your model to apply to your group with an animation?

yes you may. I used shape keys to animate the face by the way, not actual bones.

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!!!!
MADE ME LOL SO MUCH I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!

yes you may. I used shape keys to animate the face by the way, not actual bones.
Good idea.
I will get to work later then, thanks.

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!!!!
MADE ME LOL SO MUCH I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!
Please....
Do shut up.

Best Blockland video I have ever seen.

Ever.

Best Blockland video I have ever seen.

Ever.
I stand by this comment.

This is was amazing. ∞/10

Too bad the ending was really predictable :(