Author Topic: Above  (Read 27958 times)

Hey everyone. I made a new map. Here are some screenshots. Yes.

Oh hey what. Where am I now?

Well, this is... Sky-ish.

Not sure if I can get down from here. Not like falling into a starry void will make this experience any better, anyway.

Only one platform big enough for a 16x16 baseplate. What do you do? Build like a... thing.

Yeah, it's called "Above". You can probably guess why. It's great for challenges and the like with lots of empty, bottomless pits. I think there was also a certain set of "public" bricks that allow anyone to build on them, so you can also make a plate that everyone stays on as large as you want. It's pretty interesting, because in this map, you practically have to build EVERYTHING. Even the floor.

Only one problem. There's one stupid error that won't go away for some reason. The terrain block keeps on reappearing every time I load the map, even though I erased all of the squares on it. Is there any way to delete the terrain from the map completely? It's just floating somewhere out in the abyss.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2rkrwnnmgtl
*Credit to Jaydee for fixing it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:44:28 PM by Squideey »

Nice how far down is the bottom?

The bottom doesn't exist. This map is so high up that the floor committed Self Delete

The bottom doesn't exist. It's that high up.
Thats not possible <Tests map wow Falls off ledge for two hours i have internet connection in air epic>

In the air? Are you on an airplane?

In the air? Are you on an airplane?
Thats top secret information WAH I DIDN"T SAY I WAS SMUGGLING COCAINE INTO AMERICA!
damnit....

Ignore ninja, he is a weirdo.

Great map, will be nice if someone made a mod that lets you plant floating bricks.

Pure epic. Downloading.

EDIT: What the hell is "atomicshroom" in that folder?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:39:00 PM by killer5000 »

Ignore ninja's dog, he is a weirdo.

Great map, will be nice if someone made a mod that lets you plant floating bricks.
Yes my dog is a weirdo

lolTerrain.
Ignore ninja, he is a weirdo.

Ask nixill. It's been made many times.

Ask nixill. It's been made many times.
Were any of them publicly released?....

I'm afraid not..... D=

Nope. Would be failbinned on sight.