Author Topic: Stratofortress's Mass Release  (Read 88521 times)

Yea they do all of them work i have them all! You may want to redownload them and for the 30. Cal you right click to set up the machine gun then you can fire regularly and right click again to get up.

Okay the spitfires pic on this page is camo mines not how to dou get i camo?

Yea they do all of them work i have them all! You may want to redownload them and for the 30. Cal you right click to set up the machine gun then you can fire regularly and right click again to get up.

Ya same. When I saw it at Strato's server like 4 months ago it was camo, maybe it caused errors. :o

O.K. You haven't read my entire post you stopped after "the .30 cal MG wont shoot." Heres a quote so you can see what I said:
the .30 cal. MG doesn't shoot when you right click.

-How Do You use The Bus Horn?-
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:22:20 PM by sonic dude »

Ya same. When I saw it at Strato's server like 4 months ago it was camo, maybe it caused errors. :o
Any way during WW2 Great Britains Spit Fire (yea they made it) It wasn't camo it was a dark green you have it in your original colors

Any way during WW2 Great Britains Spit Fire (yea they made it) It wasn't camo it was a dark green you have it in your original colors
what block is saying in the picture it has camo but when it spawns it it does not

It was so epic i had to DL them all

:cookieMonster:

Hey Strat, can you release the Machine Gun turret? I know you made it without it being on vehicles as well.

Ace

I find myself absolutely in love with the C-130 Hercules cargo plane. It's amazing. :D

Why must i delete then >:U

Whats StratFlame? Flamethrower is my guess  :cookieMonster:

-Spaceguy's worst nightmare
(30 cal)
huh why is it his worst nightmare??