Author Topic: My New Project- Factory/Base...  (Read 1741 times)

I Use Alot Of Small Bricks In Blockland Even Though It Creates Spam "So I Dont Give Crap About It"...

New Project Factory/base Still Working On Just Wanted You Guy's To See It

Pic Links Here-      

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/Havick30/?action=view&current=Blockland_00050.png

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/Havick30/?action=view&current=Blockland_00051.png

If The Links Dont Work, Tell Me, Dont Say My Build Sucks Just Because "you cant see the damn pic(s)"...

MORE PICTURES SOON, Im "kinda too lazy right now" to post some more pic links...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 07:48:05 PM by jajabinks »

Spam "So I Give Crap About It"...

Build Sucks Because you cant see the damn pics"...

too lazy

You just gave the reasons why it sucks.

Needs colors and better fences.

Does Typing Like This Make Your Pingas Bigger?

holy freaking cow that's spam... 1*2*1s for the walls?! holy freaking cow

holy freaking cow that's spam... 1*2*1s for the walls?! holy freaking cow
Yes It Is First Of All "Detailed", And Second---REPLACE HIM! *points at phflack*

lol

Yes It Is First Of All "Detailed", And Second---REPLACE HIM! *points at phflack*

lol
you can't replace a god ducky... do'h EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT EXCEPT FOR MORONS! =D
also, you can get a lot more detailed like me =D (if i try)
but really, you're going to lag so bad on it that you can't use it for anything =D

you can't replace a god ducky... do'h EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT EXCEPT FOR MORONS! =D
also, you can get a lot more detailed like me =D (if i try)
but really, you're going to lag so bad on it that you can't use it for anything =D
That I Will Duck, That I Will... Also Your comments -Fail-
Er "BAD"... Please stop being a moronic idiot, if you were smart you wouldnt act like a douch bag.... ;D

Honestly if you knew it was going to get flamed due to the over-usage of bricks; You shouldn't have posted it.

As for the build I can't make heads or tails of what it is.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 PM by Klayboxx »

lol

No, its spam. That is not even close to detail.

wouldn't mind if you added more pic

Good, But Don't Talk Like This, K?