Author Topic: Map: Wake Island-FIXED TEXTURES + SKYBOX  (Read 41843 times)

AGHHH BUUUUUMMMMPPPPP
WTF is a bump... Please dude if it is somthing inappropriate keep it in your mouth!!!!!!  Oh i am sorry are my words to intelagent for your pea sized brain to comprehend??????  I am sorry if you can only understand what 5 year old noobs say... GO BACK TO ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is a bump... Please dude if it is somthing inappropriate keep it in your mouth!!!!!!  Oh i am sorry are my words to intelagent for your pea sized brain to comprehend??????  I am sorry if you can only understand what 5 year old noobs say... GO BACK TO ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously?

You're an idiot, stop bashing Roblox for one, and also, you apparently aren't too bright either if you don't know what a bump is, so I wouldn't be talking. Also, how is: "WTF is a bump... Please dude if it is somthing inappropriate keep it in your mouth!!!!!!" something that is too hard to comprehend. You obviously need to learn to insult better. Also, try not to be a hypocrite.

GO BACK TO ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's this ROBLOX thing? Can you post a link to it?

It comes with the map
Ummmm I don't have any sandbag bricks...

Ummmm I don't have any sandbag bricks...
/facepalm

It's part of the map.

You're an idiot, stop bashing Roblox for one, and also, you apparently aren't too bright either if you don't know what a bump is, so I wouldn't be talking. Also, how is: "WTF is a bump... Please dude if it is somthing inappropriate keep it in your mouth!!!!!!" something that is too hard to comprehend. You obviously need to learn to insult better. Also, try not to be a hypocrite.

yes ma'am i am! I was not maing an intent to insult and I have never even played roblox noob, I did not even update it!  You should go back to roblox, i really dk what a bumb is!!!!  I dont do all that gay, inappropriate, that's what she said stuff so lay off

yes ma'am i am! I was not maing an intent to insult and I have never even played roblox noob, I did not even update it!  You should go back to roblox, i really dk what a bumb is!!!!  I dont do all that gay, inappropriate, that's what she said stuff so lay off
Hey, dude, can you post a link to this ROBLOX thing? I want to see why you think it's so bad.

Hey, dude, can you post a link to this ROBLOX thing? I want to see why you think it's so bad.

no i can not give you the link and second...  If you click your start bar go to the searpart or go to all programs, and you see roblox, i have never played it but rumor has it that it is very noobish

no i can not give you the link and second...  If you click your start bar go to the searpart or go to all programs, and you see roblox, i have never played it but rumor has it that it is very noobish
Why can't you give me the link?

And why do you bash ROBLOX if it's just a rumor?

Why can't you give me the link?

And why do you bash ROBLOX if it's just a rumor?
it aint no rumor. laggs like hell, and the people there can be complete handicaps.

hey stratofortress can you send me a darklight download because the one that i found doesn't work :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

the file seems to be broken

i always SOOOOO WANTED this map im soooooooooooooopo DOWNLOADING!!!!