Author Topic: Map: Wake Island-FIXED TEXTURES + SKYBOX  (Read 41818 times)

Little side note, the US never invaded wake island. They bombed the hell out of it though.

awesome, put 3 problems:
1. you can't use any boats other than the ones in the "Test" file.
2. the vehicles are not included.
3. you can drive any land vehicle on the water.
1 problem with post. there is no DL link for the vehicles. if somebody posted them, that would fix map problem #2. other than those problems... EPIC! it's still cookie worthy, so here ya go! :cookie:

awesome, put 3 problems:
1 problem with post. there is no DL link for the vehicles. if somebody posted them, that would fix map problem #2. other than those problems... EPIC! it's still cookie worthy, so here ya go! :cookie:
4. You're a dumbass

awesome, put 3 problems:
i told u

You can also drive on the water with some vehicles
Who cares atleast the map works.

Who cares atleast the map works.
I agree, but somebody post a link to a needed vehile other than the jeep vehicle. If somebody does post a link to download the jeep vehicle... they're handicapped.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=12387a641fa3e221ab1eab3e9fa335cacead33b65cb97bfa

I love using the APC in this map >:3

you are awesom strato!!!!!!!!! I love BF 1943.  when you get the chance could you make the weapons???/ that would be epic...  think that if you like BF 1943 ( I dont have it but a friend of mine has it, i want to get the PC one when it comes out) then you would like battlefield heroes, it is one of my favorite online games, it is very similar to BF 1943 except more cartoonish. 

you are awesom strato!!!!!!!!! I love BF 1943.  when you get the chance could you make the weapons???/ that would be epic...  think that if you like BF 1943 ( I dont have it but a friend of mine has it, i want to get the PC one when it comes out) then you would like battlefield heroes, it is one of my favorite online games, it is very similar to BF 1943 except more cartoonish. 

AGHHH BUUUUUMMMMPPPPP