New [USSR]

Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 157968 times)

Summary:
The clan was founded back a long time ago, by Diggy and Facechild. The clan was plauged by inactivity for a while. Now we are focusing back, and reforming, with newer members. Our builds focus on cliche Soviet-Russian themes, almost always containing a hammer and sickle, and use the alternative world view brought about by the revolution. Building architecture used in official USSR builds is usually similiar to classic or traditional Russian architecture, deriving from Roman, Byzantine, Middle-Eastern, and Asian styles. Using these themes will possitively influence any applications you submit. Membership into the clan is achieved through an application process. On average, we try to keep 10 people in the clan, sometimes a few more or less. When we are looking for more members, we will update the status on the page, when we don't need more, we will also post a notification.

Applying:
If you wish to apply, please post pictures of a build you made in the Gallery section, and we'll either approve, or disapprove and give some tips. If the build is Russian, it will earn you bonus points, as this is a Russian(ish) clan.  :D

NEWS: Any USSR member is now allowed to accept/deny applications. If two USSR members want you in the clan, than you're in. That is, unless, more USSR members than the ones that want you in don't want you in. If a leader (Diggy/Facechild/entrepreneur in) wants you in, you're automatically in.

Why would you want to join USSR?
Well, if you're in USSR, that generally means that you'll get recognized all over BL as being a good builder. You'll also have admin in any official USSR server, and be able to participate in official USSR teambuilds.

The official member list is:
(Wedge)
(Mocheeze)
(Ephialtes)
1. Facechild
2. Diggy
3. Wizzard
4. Bradnen
5. Ronin
6. Anti-Cop
7. HiDefAmp
8. Hamburger
9. Greekgeeker
10. Ministry

Official clan rules:
      1. No elitism.
Just because you're in USSR, that doesn't give you the right to prance around thinking you're a better builder than everyone.

2. No spamming.
Do not spam other's (or our own) servers unless it is justified. Justified, meaning, that you're in an anti/fake USSR server.

3. No kicking/banning without good reason.
Unless they break one of the server rules posted in the server, don't kick/ban them.

4. Know how to type.
Please please pleeaasse, type the best you can! Spelling and grammar is key!

Official server rules:
The official server rules should be posted somewhere near the spawn in our server.

Official ban list:
The Rat Lord
Kaphix
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:59:55 PM by Pimpin »

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:16:29 PM by No Karma Loss »

k i wnt un 2 usrs p;lz i bld gd lyk tis

____
|   |   |

Just messin'.  Good to see you're not letting it die :)

I am not doing the Stalingrad build, but I may model a Prince OW as a reapplication.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 11:16:37 PM by Anti-Cop »

ladios would apply but ladios thinks entrepreneur in hates him

ladios would apply but ladios thinks entrepreneur in hates him

he might hate you personaly, but as a pro he can't hate you ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG FLAME LOLZ!

Can I join USSR?

Someday, I'll join USSR. And that someday is when BL Retail is released.

I'd love to join USSR, But I can't because of 2 reasons:

1) I'm already in MotE, And I don't believe in multi clanning.
and
2) My building skills are total crap.

Bones4

Great post entrepreneur in!

Ah, NKL, I originally had the link to our forums but I removed it because I thought Wedge had said that he wants everything to just be here.

Oh, and thanks for the comments everyone :D.

And I don't hate you ladios :P.

We are working on a new team build, PM either entrepreneur in or I for details. When it is done, we will see if we can host in on Wizzard's server for everyone to check out.

Note: Don't PM me if you aren't in USSR.

Hey! It's me.

Yep. I'm the  :cookieMonster: