Author Topic: What's the Best Food You Have Ever Had?  (Read 3309 times)

What's the best food you ever had?
Post  what it was and where you got it.
------------------------------------------------------------
The best food i have ever had was a double cheeseburger at Five Guys in town.  The best food i have ever had.  It's amazing how great their stuff is.

There's some damn good food at a french place near my house, I always order thier french onion soup. :D

There's some damn good food at a french place near my house, I always order thier french onion soup. :D
I love my mom's.

:D

I'm playing tf2 if you're in.

Damn, this is tough.

I'll have to get back to this, I've had so many good foods. D:

Probably Clam chowder at a mayflower store near my cousins house (yes mayflower like the ship, its based off of it).

Wanton soup. :D

<3

But whats the best? TA QUI TOES! along with some 'low sugar' Hawaiian punch, which has some other form of hyperactive material in it, and im ready to pwn tf2...if it worked...damnit i need halp

A kind of meatbun I make with some meat (chicken or turkey) wrapped in self rising soft bread with chives stuffed in with it.
It's loving delicious

I think one of them would be the chicken strip pita from one of our local restaurant chains.

My grandfather's  pulled pork. I'm not too crazy for the guy himself, but damnit the pork was incredible.

A kind of meatbun I make with some meat (chicken or turkey) wrapped in self rising soft bread with chives stuffed in with it.
It's loving delicious

sounds like a jamaciain beef patty

The best food i have ever had was a double cheeseburger at Five Guys in town.  The best food i have ever had.  It's amazing how great their stuff is.

You've been deprived if that's the best food you've had. Not saying that it's bad.

Tomodachi's miso soup

God in a bowl