Author Topic: What happened to these guys?  (Read 2548 times)

Where is StoreClerk? Rudyman? They seem to have just disappeared...

StoreClerk has a steam account, add him, he also plays on Sumz server in Retail occasionally. Rudyman hasn't been on aim in a few months so I unno.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 02:05:08 PM by Jimmg »

Storeclerk outgrew us, and rudyman was banned, and though he was unbanned, his inability to play let him decide that he could live without us.

Interesting. So I'm glad I know what happened to Store atleast that's one  :cookie:  .

Rudyman's website is down, he doesnt use AIM or MSN anymore....He seems to have disappeared. Although, his profile says he's 17 and probably has other things to do than internet gaming.

Stroclerk died but he pleys tf2 sometimes. Also dont invite him friends on steam he doesnt you

He invited me cuz I lub him <3

Stroclerk died but he pleys tf2 sometimes. Also dont invite him friends on steam he doesnt you
store likes laundry.

Storeclerk showed up to say hi last night.

StoreClerk speaks to me sometimes. Also, I don't want to seek them to play Age of Time anymore, T-H-C ruined the game.

I miss the old days too. Mainly the original MoA clan: me, rudyman, fireball, ratrod, undefined-minded, and liquid snake.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:21:01 PM by (MoA) Shaun »

I miss the old days too. Mainly the original MoA clan: me, rudyman, fireball, ratrod, undefined-minded, and liquid snake.

It's such a pity Rudyman released your clan package  :panda:

Not that it's your fault.

Ohh..... crap..... Zor has returned, im screwed